Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Bulletin Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Mavis Cerdwin
Admin
Professor Mavis Cerdwin

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 36
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Bulletin Board   Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime7th January 2010, 14:23

This is where the admins will post any news that you need to know.

With the site being switched over, this will probably be changed very often.

Take note of the following:

Character Profile - you will find this in your Profile area at the end. Please fill it out. We are going to try using that instead of a whole area devoted to Character Profiles. There will still be an In Depth Profile area so that you can tell more of your character's story if you feel the need to do so.

That's all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Approximately 2,001,398,380,202 - give or take a few billion.

Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Board   Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime10th June 2010, 13:29

I have added to the Sub-plots.

"Riffraff (Victus-mortuus) - Some students who are now attending Hogwarts had done so before. How is this possible you ask? They are over five hundred years old and they have now returned because they were feeling... a bit nostalgic. Some of them have returned to Hogwarts in search of recruits.

*If you have a wonderfully devious character and would be interested in being a part of this group, then contact either Aurora Lawson, Benjamin Siegel, Chloe Wilkinson, or Roslin Holcombe.

Dumbledore's Army (DA) has been formed in honor of the original DA. The members practice spells together and are actively watching students whom are believed to be a part of Victus-mortuus.

*To join contact me and I'll get things going with this one.

Clandestine Hollow - the Clandestine Hollow is a village deep within the Forbidden Forest. The residents there grow up learning to be great warriors whether Witch, Wizard, Centaur, or any other being. The Clandestines welcome all who wish to follow their ways."

If you haven't read the Sub-plots at all, please read them all.
Back to top Go down
https://ascendio.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Approximately 2,001,398,380,202 - give or take a few billion.

Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Board   Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime27th June 2010, 11:50

A new site has been created because we ran out of room on this board...because they don't have a simple password function, so I have to create two extra threads for each password protected area and use HTML codes.

So please go to Beyond Ascendio! if you are going to rp outside of Hogwarts and register your character(s).

Here are some more Sub-plots! All involving the other board:

Peace-loving nomadic peoples have made Nurmengard their home.

The Dementors have completely taken over and over-run Azkaban; using the wizarding prison to hold captives from which they feed.

Again, if you have any sub-plot ideas for either site/both sites then feel free to either run them by me or the whole site by posting in the Sub-plot area.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Board   Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 12:53

The Student List has been updated. Before making any character, please look over it so that you know what houses are open to adding students.

Here is where it currently stands:

This is as of June 30th, 2010

We need Hufflepuff students more than any other year to even things out: Three more 7th years, one more 6th year, and three more 5th years.

Two more 7th year Ravenclaw students can be made and one more for 6th and 5th.

One more 6th year Gryffindor can be made and three more 5th years can be made.

One more 7th year Slytherin may be made. I would like the rest of the years to stay as they are until the other houses catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletin Board   Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: Chamber of Reception :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: