Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilio Edmundo
Mod
Cecilio Edmundo

You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime11th May 2010, 20:30

Cecilio Edmundo had grown up crafting wands, as did his father, his father's mother, and so on. The art of wand craft had been handed down in his family for centuries. Although he hadn't had many customers over the years, he had made many wands, all of which were waiting to find those who would yield them. His work had passed from Witch and Wizard through word of mouth only. Luckily the right Wizard, Hanley Luguaid, had heard of him and asked him to pair the youth that would attend Hogwarts with a wand.

So there Cecilio was, stacking the wands he and some of his relatives had crafted with great care in the shelves that were specially made for such a purpose and waited for the first of the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime12th May 2010, 14:24

Chad Donovan made his way through the dungeons. "This would be a great area for the paper headquarters..." he thought to himself as he followed the directions that he was given to find the Wand Craft classroom. Finally he came upon it an open door that he was sure must be it.

"Hello?" he said as he entered, hoping that he wouldn't interrupt anyone. Alas, he didn't see anyone. "Hello? I was told to come here to get a wand since I don't have one yet..." he said even though he figured it pointless because no one seemed to be there.
Back to top Go down
Ceryse Lopez
Mod
Ceryse Lopez

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 19:56

Ceryse was walking and reading her list of the materials that she need..."now let see I got everything except for a wand. She finally saw the place that she was looking for...."at last I will get the wand I need" she said with a big smile on her face... looking her own reflection in the door cristal she pulled back her hair and open the door.

She immediately saw another boy "hello there please tell me that I can get my wand here" she said while she walk inside the place.."hello hello!! is anybody home I need a wand" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 12:10

Chad turned around as someone else entered the room. "I think so..." he said in response. He walked up to one of the shelves and pulled out a small and long box. After opening it up and seeing a wand he showed it to the girl. "It's a wand...should be the right place..."
Back to top Go down
Ceryse Lopez
Mod
Ceryse Lopez

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime6th July 2010, 07:03

"It's a wand...should be the right place..."

Ceryse smile.." good " she said looking around all the shelves full of boxes... "wow I wonder who the owner know wish wand is the right for us?!" she said... then she took another box and opened.

Inside was a wand made of some kind of dark wood almost black.. "nice...look at this one" she show to the boy the wand.

It said that we don't choose the wand...is the wand that choose us... who would be the lucky one to be choose by this one?!" she said while she put the wand back in it place.
Back to top Go down
Cecilio Edmundo
Mod
Cecilio Edmundo

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime9th July 2010, 21:44

Cecilio heard some movement from the other room and then voices. His arms were weighed down with wands, so he finished what he was doing before rounding the corner. "Ah! My first customers!" he said with his arms stretched wide.

He looked over the students and used his gift for analyzing people and what wands would likely pick them. "Come! Come sit!" He motioned to some stools that sat in front of a counter. Cecilio then began to rifle through the wands.
Back to top Go down
Ceryse Lopez
Mod
Ceryse Lopez

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime10th July 2010, 18:10

Ceryse was looking around when suddenly the owner of the store came .... "Ah! My first customers!" ...she smile at the warm welcome.

"Come! Come sit!"...she look at boy and let him pass first after all he was there before her...she follow him and sat down "thanks!,,, so you most be Cecilio...Cecilio Edmundo ... right?!" she ask
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 11:18

Quote :
good, wow I wonder who the owner know wish wand is the right for us?! nice...look at this one. It said that we don't choose the wand...is the wand that choose us... who would be the lucky one to be choose by this one?!

Before Chad had a chance to respond a voice cut through. He jumped slightly and then smiled at the man.

Quote :
Ah! My first customers! Come! Come sit!

Chad looked at Ceryse and took her cue to go first. He walked forward and took a seat behind the counter.

Quote :
Thanks! so you most be Cecilio...Cecilio Edmundo ... right?!

A nervousness had filled him at the thought of the wand picking the wizard or witch. What if he didn't get picked at all? What if he wasn't meant to be a wizard at all?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.   You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Don't Pick the Wand, the Wand Picks You.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: Dungeons :: North Corridor :: Wand Craft-
Jump to: