Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Humming and Bad Habits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Humming and Bad Habits Empty
PostSubject: Humming and Bad Habits   Humming and Bad Habits I_icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 18:55

Picking up her pen Victoria chewed on the end, waiting for the right words to come to her. Taking her lip in between her lips she began chewing on it, something she picked up instead of bitting her fingernails. She was trying desperately to grow nails, but fails every time, Tori had gone one day so far without biting her nails this time around. It was just something she did, a nervous habit, though she was nervous all the time about just about everything, so it didn't make a difference when she bit her nails or not.

Alternating between chewing on her lip and pen, she was stuck. Oh how she loathed writer's block, it was something that only occurred to her every so often, but when it did, it hit her hard. Deciding to take her mind off of the current story she glanced out the window next to her. Taking in the view of the Black Lake, the gentle roll of the hills. She really did love Hogwarts, the castle has never failed to surprise her. She twisted her neck to crack it and started humming the first random song that popped into her head, of course it would be Coldplay. Tori unknowingly hummed the entire song her eye closing as her back rested against the wall of the empty room. For once, Tori was extraordinarily calm. Not freaking out about something, there was only a few times where she felt completely at peace.

Last edited by Victoria Abel on 7th June 2010, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16

PostSubject: Re: Humming and Bad Habits   Humming and Bad Habits I_icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 19:14

Violet mumbled softly under her breath, walking up towards the castle. She had, once again, fell off her broom. Deep down, she knew it was someone hexing her broom, but she had no proof. She pushed her wet bangs from her face, stomping up the steps to the Entrance Hall. She was beyond ticked but she knew it wouldnt be long before she was over it. She pulled her wand from her back pocket, thankful that it stayed with her during her fall in the lake. She dried herself off, looking at her shoes that would be ruin soon if she didnt stop getting water on them. "Idiotic people." She whispered softly, heading towards the Hufflepuff common room. She was almost there before shaking her head, turning around.

She had the feeling the common room would have been crowded and she didnt want to be around it. With a soft sigh, she started heading towards the West Wing, trying to figure out what to do. She bit softly at her lip, thinking to herself. She was worried about her dad. She hadnt heard from him in a few days and it was odd for that to happen. If she didnt write to him, he would freak out, but now he wasnt writing her back and she was getting worried. She knew no one would help him if something was truly wrong.

She turned the corner and walked into a room, freezing when she saw someone in the room. "Oh...sorry." She said, smiling just a bit. "I didnt know someone was in here." She said softly, backing up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Humming and Bad Habits   Humming and Bad Habits I_icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 13:58

Crying out at the voice interrupting her thoughts she jumped, scared out of her wits. Heart pounding in her chest, she attempted to gain control over her body and calm herself down. Taking in deep breaths she laughed, "no don't go!" she called out to the girl turning to leave. "Please, don't."

Placing her muggle pen (a trinket given to her from her mother), and parchment down she smiled, pulling her hair back. "Sorry, I am very jumpy. I am a naturally nervous person. She stood up, walking towards the girl, "Victoria Abel, Ravenclaw seventh-" she paused noticing that the girl before her was soaking wet, "did you take a swim in the Black Lake?" She laughed, "come sit down, you must be freezing, I know I stashed a blanket in here somewhere."

Victoria motioned for her to sit down as she looked around the room for the blanket and pillow she hid in the empty class room. "Ah, here it is," she pulled out the quilt her mother made for her. "This room, I love it here, the view," Victoria looked out the window, "is spectacular, I could spend hours in here writing away. I have actually."
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16

PostSubject: Re: Humming and Bad Habits   Humming and Bad Habits I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 00:00

Violet raised an eyebrow, smiling when the girl asked her not to go. "Ok, I'll stay..." She said, watching the girl. She noticed that she was nervous and when she went to speak, the girl said it herself. Violet just shook her head, walking into the room more. She listen to the girl ramble until she mentioned Violet was soaking wet. Looking down, Violet stomped her foot in anger.

"Darn it! I thought the spell worked! UGH!!!" She shouted, crossing her arms over her chest. She watched the girl walk around the room get a blanket and smiled again. "Um..thanks..." She said, sitting down where she was told to. Tapping her fingers across the table, she sighed softly. "I didnt exactly take a swim...its more like...idiots made my broom lose control." She said, smiling when the Victoria handed her the blanket.

"I'm Violet Cortel...sixth year Hufflepuff." She said, shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humming and Bad Habits   Humming and Bad Habits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humming and Bad Habits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: Seventh Floor :: West Wing :: Room 40-
Jump to: