Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Done All Wrong :: VIOLET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Done All Wrong :: VIOLET Empty
PostSubject: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime8th June 2010, 02:20

Thorne was bored, the school and the students were all - so far - boring him. Everything was limited to schedule. Life was a drab, bland version of itself and he needed a release of some sort. He'd been wandering around the school grounds, methodically covering inch by inch in the few hours he had off each day and he happened upon an old building that stood quite a distance from anything important. The cabin was run down and, if he were anyone but himself, might even look a little sad compared to the condition of other buildings on the grounds.

It was the perfect place to add a little change to his every day monotony. It had been two days since he'd found the cabin and now he entered. It didn't look very stable, but being who he was it mattered little. He grinned at the dusty inside - the cabin contained a small table and a single-seater couch that was falling apart at the seams. Some of the foam that was used to fill it was laying on the ground around the couch and it looked like it was covered in about 100 year's worth of dust.

Thorne removed his wand from his back pants pocket and aimed at the chair - he gave it one last once over before casting. "Sepelio..." A flash of light and the bang that followed made him grin even wider, but a dust cloud suddenly filled the room around him. The couch had obviously decided to have it's own little revenge. It was a first, he'd spent a few days on creating spells and this was exactly what he wanted, a chance to test them out. Without hesitation he raised his wand, twisted it in a spiral and spoke the words of one of his latest creations. "Parorbis vernda!"

There was a soft whistling sound and then a glassy film surrounded Thorne. A protective orb. It wasn't a very specific spell, but in this instance it did the job. He could see the dust swirling around the orb he'd cast as if it was trying to claw it's way through. The orb kept all the dirt away from Thorne and he smiled triumphantly. It was one of his easier spells but also one he had no idea would work. There were some that were more complex, more specific in creation that he knew would work, but this one, it was just too simple. He throught hard, trying to think of something to make the dust settle, his knowledge of certain languages was adapt enough for him to give it a shot without any literary aid.

"Pulvelyez." The air cleared instantly, almost eerily and Thorne gave a cry of triumph that made him feel giddy.

[Sepelio = Latin = meaning destroy.]

[Parorbis vernda = Latin & Icelandic = Parorbis from Partum Orbis (Latin) meaning create orb - Vernda from Icelandic meaning protect me.]

[Pulvelyez = Latin & Hungarian = Pulvis from Latin meaning dust - Elhelyez from Hungarian meaning settle.]
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime8th June 2010, 15:42

Violet kicked some rocks around with her foot softly, taking in a deep breath as she walked around the school grounds. She wasnt sure why, but today was not her day. She felt icky, sick, tired. She, over all, felt horrible. Like someone had taken her, threw her against some rocks, and left her for the birds to kill. She laughed softly at her thoughts, shaking her head. Yeah very stupid Vi...she thought to herself, not paying close attention to where she was going. When she finally realized her rock was gone, she looked up, her head cocked to the side. "This is new..." She said to herself, looking at the building.

She glanced around real quick, not sure if she was seeing things. When she heard a loud yet quiet shout, she realized she wasnt. Biting her lip, she debated if she wanted to go into the cabin or not. Whoever was in there wasnt outside for a reason and she smiled, walking towards the steps. Quietly, she opened the door, just as the person done something that sounded like a cheer. With her eyebrows raised, knocked lightly on the door.

"I know you may or may not be busy, but....I..dont know anymore..." She said, looking confused. Violet looked over the boy, her eyes going back to his face before looking down at the ground and backing up a bit. "I think I may have interrupted something..." She said softly, biting the inside of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 00:47

Thorne's jubilation at his success was short-lived. A quiet knock on the door made him turn and he raised his eyebrows. The orb he'd created had vanished and the last bit of dust that was being pushed back to the ground settled lightly on his shoulders and hair. She had the greenest eyes he'd ever seen and her presence there was so random he was, for a moment, at a loss for words. He cocked his head to one side and smiled slowly at her. "Not all interruptions are bad." He pressed his lips together and smiled a little wider. "I was just... testing out some new spells. What brings your royal prettiness out to this crap hole?" He brushed his shoulders off rapidly and ruffled his hair, leaving a cloud of dust hanging in the air again, though much smaller this time. Thorne glanced at the couch, it lay in a crumpled heap in its corner.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 01:08

Violet raised her eyebrows again, backing up just a bit more so she wasnt inside the cabin but wasnt completely outside. She turned her head to the side once more, looking at him. When he smiled at her, she felt like that was a bad thing and swallowed the lump in her throat. She felt a smile play at her own lips at what he said, but didnt allow it to be anything more then a friendly playful smile. She glanced around the room, deciding rather or not it was safe enough for her to be in the room. After a few seconds, she stepped in, shutting the door behind her soft.

"Oh...what kind of spells?" She asked, ignoring what he said after that. "I think you may have...killed the couch..." She said, pulling at the hem of her shirt. She looked back at him and back at the couch once more before answering his last question. "And it's boring in the castle...and Hufflepuff students arent fun to be around...and I happen to wander upon this place. On accident of course." She said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 04:08

[Power play allowed by Violet.]

Thorne hadn't made a mistake in not chasing this one off, she was extremely amusing to watch. Her every move teemed with indecision. At first it looked like she wanted to run away and hide somewhere and then she apparently thought better of it, entered the room completely and closed the door behind her.

"Well, I like creating spells, you see. And where's a better place to test them out?" He stared at her for a second or two and then looked back at the couch with a laugh. "My first test subject." He looked at her again, his smile still present, but more crooked now, almost a smirk but not quite. "I think the not fun thing is a general thing regarding the students. The Slytherin common room is dead quiet."

His stare became a little harder and then he grinned widely again, aimed his wand at her and said, "Parorbis vernda." The same orb he'd had around himself built itself around her, but this time there was light in it. It had the same glassy appearance as before, but with very light hues of pink, blue and yellow swimming around the surface.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 04:25

Violet made a small 'o' shaped with her mouth when he said the couch was his first test subject. She let the bottom of her shirt fall from her grasp and wrapped her arms around herself, blowing at her bangs for a few seconds. She glanced at him for a few seconds, seeing him smile a crooked smile. She felt her face go a little red, turning her head back towards the wall so he couldnt see her face. "Seems...you done some kind of damage." She said, walking around the room a bit to look at it more.

She went to turn around, only to hear him say a spell. Violet's eyes went wide and she turned, only to lose balance and fall over. She was expecting the hit the floor with a loud 'thump' but instead landed on something else. She whimpered softly, trying to crawl back and saw a brighter light in the room. It took her a few minutes to realize that she was in some kind of bubble-like thing and the light was coming from inside of it. She squinted for a few seconds, letting her eyes get adjusted before standing up.

"Oh...pretty...." She said, touching the inside of it. She smiled at the pink, blue, and yellow colors swirling around and she looked around until she saw the boy. "This is...shiney...and pretty." She said, her eyes wide as she smiled again, trying to pop it. She almost pouted when it didnt pop, but smiled another friendly smile, looking at the colors once more.

"You do know that was...not fair also?" She asked him, not taking her eyes off the colors. "I thought you were trying to kill me or something. Wait, can you even hear me in this thing?" She asked, her hand stopping in motion, as she turned towards the boy again. "And a name would be nice." She said, letting her hand fall to her side.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime10th June 2010, 09:20

For a moment Thorne thought she would fall and possibly hurt herself but the orb did more than just protect against outside attacks it seemed. It stopped her from falling to the ground. He stared at the sight, she seemed to be floating, not very high, about an inch from the ground. When she stood up that small space vanished and her feet touched the floor as it would any other time. The spell turned out to be more complex than he'd thought and he suddenly wanted to test it even more.

Her voice brought him back to the present and he smiled at her innocence. She was truly intrigued by the orb and it made him even more proud than before. "What's a man who doesn't take occasion when he sees it?" He winked at her. "I can hear you just fine... the name's Thorne."

((Sorry it's short.))

Last edited by Thorne Karsen on 15th June 2010, 10:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime13th June 2010, 19:57

Violet raised her eyebrow, but said nothing else. Maybe he was right about that, taking advatage of a chance when you got one. She nodded once when he said his name, but didnt offer her own. She figured if he cared, he would ask her. She looked around the bubble thing again before flinching softly. "Can you let me out of this thing...I feel like the walls are going to close in." She said, pushing her hair back some. She took a deep breath, wrapping her arms around herself.

"I'm not kidding anymore...please let me out of this stupid thing." She said, her calm nature leaving her slowly, anger invading her. She glanced at him, knowing this wasnt her fear at all, but the fact she was forced into it anyway getting to her. She tried to stay in the middle, but the more she looked around, the more she felt like she was losing control of her own body. "Thorne...pop this thing now." She said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 10:22

Thorne gaped at the girl, her sudden change in attitude towards the orb was so drastic from a moment ago that for a second he couldn't react. She'd been totally in love with the thing and now she was... He lowered his wand and the orb disappeared causing a small disturbance in the air as it left. He stepped forward but stopped, not wanting her to freak out even more. "Are you ok?" He stood staring, his eyebrows reaching for his hairline and his mouth slightly open. He felt like he'd missed some crucial part of their meeting that had led to her sudden outburst - something that had hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 02:51

When Violet was out of the orb like thing, she felt the air around her change. She felt calmer and she felt like nothing had even happened. She turned towards Thorne, eyes wide. “I’m so sorry...” she whispered, shaking her head. She was pretty sure tears were in her eyes but she couldn’t help it. She had no idea what scared her but she felt a cold sweat covering her body. “I..I don’t know what came over me. I feel horrible.” She said, looking down at the ground. She bit her lip to keep from really crying and took a step back, not wanting to be in the same spot as she was when she was in the orb. She glanced back up a Thorne, wiping the tears from her eyes. Here she was, like any Hufflepuff, crying like the baby she was. A small part of her thought that was why her mother left but another part told her that was a lie, that her mother left because of what she was not because she was weak. She hadn’t realized it until her back it the wall that she had been moving and let herself slid down the side of the wall. With Thorne looking at her, she felt small, worthless, and stupid. “Um…maybe…maybe I should go?” She asked him, pulling her knees up to her chest. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to keep herself from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 06:49

Thorne kept staring at her, his lips now pressed together and his eyes showing something that could be read as disgusted confusion. The girl was like a roller-coaster of varying emotions, he felt like slapping her to make her snap out of whatever trance her brain had sunk into. She was moving away from him, slowly taking each step with care but not seeming to notice she was moving at all until she reached the wall where she slid down to the ground.

"If it makes you feel any better you're the first emotionally unstable person I've met." He stuck his wand in his pocket and cleared his throat. Thorne walked over to her and knelt down with his elbows on his knees and his chin in the palm of one of his hands as he looked down at her. "Don't leave so soon, we haven't even begun to play yet." He slipped his chin out of his hand and leaned towards her, he was close enough to see the deepness of her eyes and the soft little hairs on her face. "You don't wanna leave me so unsatisfied, do you?" He closed the small bit of distance between them and pushed his mouth roughly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 07:11

Violet heard him walk towards her and she kept her head down, looking at the floor. She didn’t feel like being taunted and if she kept her head down, he had no reason to do so. When he stopped infront of her, she pushed herself as far as he could into the wall, not getting very far at all. It wasn’t until she saw his face infront of hers that she pulled her knees closer to her. She felt trapped and felt the air in her lungs freeze.

“How does that make one feel better?” She asked him, glancing up at him. At least he wasnt taunting her just yet. She licked her lips quickly, picking at the matirel over her knees. “How does being unstable make someone happy?” She asked again, sighing. Violet’s head jerked up at what he said. What did he mean with play? She wasn’t aware that something else was suppose to go on and she pushed herself into the wall once more.

Violet didn’t know what to say. He was closing in on her and she swallowed the lump in her throat. “I…I…I don’t know..” She whispered unsure when he asked the last question. Before she could give another true answer, she felt lips pushed against her roughly. Her eyes widen and she reached her arms up between. After a good few seconds, she was able to push him back far enough for her to turn her head.

“What…in the bloody hell do you think you are doing?” She asked, breathing hard. She was afraid to turn her head back to face so she kept her gaze on the wall, letting her arms fall from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 11:28

[Power plays allowed from my side Smile ]

Thorne grinned widely when Violet pulled away from him, the first real smile while in her presence. "Not actually being unstable but the fact that you showed me something new today." He didn't deem it necessary to go into any more detail than that. It was rather funny when she'd freaked out, he just didn't care to mention that entertainment value.

Her other question was much more fun to deal with. "I'm getting my satisfaction... you can't deny that some part of you wants some too, after all, you are human, no?" He straightened his lips and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I won't bite..." In his mind the word 'much' resounded several times and he thought back to his last few days at home and the long night he'd spent with a muggle girl.. he remembered her screams and then her laughter - followed by her unfounded confession of love. Girls, really now. She definitely was not as innocent as she'd claimed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 02:02

Violet bit down on her lip, not sure if she wanted to turn her head back to him. After a few seconds, she turned back to him. “What do you mean I showed you something?” She asked softly, raising her eyebrows. She took in the question he asked. Of course she was human, but being human didn’t mean she wanted to kiss him. Some part in her wanted to say lie but another part told it to hush, that she wasn’t like other girls. Licking her lips, she turned to face him. “I..yes I’m human. Everyone starts as a human anyways…” She mumbled.

Violet tried to push herself more in the wall as he said he wouldn’t bite. She felt a shiver of fear go through her as she looked at him. “I don’t know…” She mumbled, biting softly on her lip once more. She reached her hand up, pushing some hair from his face. “Why…why would you even bite me?” She asked, pondering the question. “I doubt you are a vampire..you arent cold enough.” She said before lifting up enough to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 08:29

Thorne suddenly felt like the conversation was fast on it's way to running in circles, he was about to give up on the fun for the evening when she'd turned back to him. "Starts a human? Does that mean you have aspirations to go looking for some way to be something else?" There was a hidden flinch in her again, and he could see how desperately she tried to move away from him, not a good plan when you've got your back against a wall.

It was a silly statement, but she leaned in to kiss him again and the thought of it was cut off. His lips met hers again and this time there was more fury in his kiss. He'd wanted her before and her being unsure of it all just made it so much more delicious when she gave in to him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime8th July 2010, 02:56

Violet let her hands rest on the back of head, pulling him closer to her. She wasn’t sure why she was doing this, but at the moment, she really didn’t care to much. All she knew was that she wanted to keep kissing him. She could tell there was something else in this kiss, something she wasn’t to sure of. She let her eyes close, running tongue along the his bottom lip, begging for entrance. After a few minutes, she pulled back, breathing heavily. Her lips felt bruised and she looked down at her lap.

“That was…different…” she mumbled, letting her fingers play with his hair. His hair felt soft, softer then what she thought it would be. She licked her lips quickly, swallowing the lump in her throat. She wasn’t sure if she felt stupid or fast. Here she was, kissing some boy she didn’t even know. She felt her face turn red, keeping her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 08:11

Thorne wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her just a little forward, his lips brushed almost violently against hers, his body started burning, yearning for the feel of her naked flesh against his. Their kiss deepened and then slacked before he'd had enough. He was tempted to hold onto her and force her to kiss him longer but he let her go when she moved back and stared at her.

Violet Cortel wrote:
“That was…different…”

"That depends entirely on whether you like different or not." He smiled at her, trying to keep his expression as warm as possible. "Told you I wouldn't bite." He moved forward but to the side and sat down next to her before taking one of her hands in his and stroking the back of her hand with his fingertips. "We could have a lot more fun, you know?" He looked into her eyes, his smile vanished and thought about all the real fun they could possibly have.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime13th July 2010, 02:44

Violet glanced at him, biting her lip once more. He was right, she did want to kiss him, and now that she had, she felt even more scared. She was not expecting to meet anyone tonight, not even kiss anyone. It wasn’t like her to do stuff like that. When he moved to sit beside her, she moved over towards him a bit, wanting to be closer to him. She pushed her hair back from her face, letting her head lean back on the wall so she was looking up at the roof.

She felt her hand being picked up and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hand on hers. She was beginning to relax around him, something she didn’t do for many people. Violet looked back at him, about to say something, when his question caught her off guard. Her eyes widen just a bit before she shook her head no. “Please tell me I’m reading the question wrong.” She said, pulling her hand back just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime27th July 2010, 01:18

Thorne looked at her, staring at the curve of her jaw and her neck, imagining how soft and warm the skin would be just at the corner of her jaw where it met her neck. Her skin looked like it could be satin or velvet. He ran the fingers of his free hand along her jaw line before leaning towards her and pressing his lips softly to that exact spot.

"I suppose the question could be read in several different ways and most of those would be wrong." He spoke through his kisses, pressing his lips softly to her skin again and again and let her hand go when she pulled against him a little. His lips wandered along her jaw and back to her lips again where he kissed lightly, more intimately than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done All Wrong :: VIOLET   Done All Wrong :: VIOLET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done All Wrong :: VIOLET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: School Grounds :: Dilapidated Cabin-
Jump to: