Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Playing the Fool :: Victoria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Playing the Fool :: Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 08:31

The dungeons seemed darker than usual, and way quieter than usual. Thorne loved it in a way, when he was in the dungeons he always got the feeling that something sinister was lurking about - it was funny though, when he thought about it, what was really around the interior of the school that could really do any lasting damage? Nothing. Not even the darkest students, no matter what they did to him he would come back - it was a painful ... rebirth - but it was what he had.

He sat in the darkness, scratching at a piece of mould that had no doubt appeared after years of damp seeping through. It was rumoured that the dungeons were very close to the Black Lake. If he strained his ears he was sure he heard the slosh of water, but it was all so inconsequential that he stopped the useless exercise. Thorne started whistling a random song he'd heard just before he'd arrived at Hogwarts, it was strange, it had been several days since he'd arrived at the school and the song was still replaying itself in his head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 08:58

Flying down the stairs she found herself in the dungeons, she held back the tears that threated to escape. Holding the letter tightly, Victoria breathed in slowly, an attempt to calm herself. As she was feeling little better she decided that it was time to explore the dungeons. She never really took the time to look around this part of the castle. But, she figured that she was going to need to stay away from other people for the time being. This seemed like the perfect spot to do it.

Victoria's free hand slid along the wall as she turned into a random dungeon room. Silent tears fell down her face as she took in the news that her mother had just passed away. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. First it was her other mother, then her grandfather, now, mother Abel.

Whistling cut through her thoughts, a familiar song, Victoria exited the dungeon room and started to follow the whistling, wondering who else was down here. She began to wonder if she was going crazy, that is when she saw Thorne. "Sorry," she mumbled, turning away.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 00:02

Thorne drew out the last note of his whistling when movement caught his eye and he looked at the girl who'd just happened upon him. He'd taken a seat on a dusty, forlorn table but got up when she entered. "Sorry? For what?" He smiled his warmest smile - which was nothing more than a smirk and walked over to her.

When Thorne reached the girl he grabbed up her hand and pulled her into the room and over to the table. "Why so glum?" He smiled at her still and extricated his hand from hers. She was a delicious little plaything, it might be extra rewarding if he talked her down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 08:06

Shrugging, Victoria allowed herself to be pulled into the room. "It is nothing really," she was down playing everything. Not willing to tell him, almost a complete stranger, that her mother died. "I just needed to have a good cry. Let all the emotions that have been building up go." She smiled at him, hoping he would just let the topic go. Her fingers twined together, she began to chew on her lip, trying to hid her nervousness.

Victoria raised an eyebrow, "and what brings you down to the miserable dungeons?" She looked around at the dust blanketed room.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 08:28

Thorne looked at her, showing his disbelief in his expression. He'd never really thought there was any truth to the whole 'girls cry just because' theory - there was always a reason, if you cared enough to know it, you would. As it was he brushed it aside and shrugged and smirked at her. "These dungeons are so far from miserable it's not even funny, if you really look around in this place I'm sure you could find something interesting in every corner." He paced the room, coming to a stand still right in front of her and leaned forward, placing his hands on the table. "I heard your kind don't really venture down here though. I doubt it was just to cry in peace. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 09:13

She watched him circle the room, finding him oddly similar to a cat before he pounces on the unsuspecting mouse. "Victoria Abel," she spoke absently, "What do you mean my kind?" Her lips where set into a frown as she tried to figure out what he meant. Girls? Well I'd imagine girls don't come down here often.

Victoria shook her head, looking away from him, "Don't assume I am lying. I am down here to escape from everyone up there. I don't want pity or comforting. I just wanted to be alone. What else would I be doing down here?" she looked back at him, "And you? What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 06:40

Thorne let her voice fade to nothing and the silence grew almost tangible, but he pushed himself away from the table and her before she said anything more. "You know, people not of Slytherin, you guys usually stay away from the dungeons - or rather, the smart ones do." He smirked again but allowed his lips to straighten again in a second. "Don't worry, if I had to sit up there and deal with that noisy crap all day I'd escape down here too. Though it would be for a very different reason." Thorne walked backwards to the wall and leaned back against it when he got close enough. "You can call me Thorne."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Abel
Mod
Victoria Abel

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 17:32

((I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank...))

"Why is it only Slytherin that come down here? Why do the rest of us stay away?" she glared at him. "Are you calling me unintelligent?" Victoria straightened herself up and made her way towards the door. Ready to leave this Slytherin alone.

Victoria nodded at him, "I can't exactly say it was a pleasure speaking with you, Thorne." Her icy glare moving away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 11:22

"The rest don't come here because most Slytherins like it so much and those are usually the ones who don't like playing nice." Thorne's answer came out in a rush but it was all very relaxed, he stared at her almost lazily, he'd thought she would be more fun to poke - metaphorically speaking. "Not unintelligent, why so defensive?" He smirked at her and this too was lazy, even the act of watching her walk to the door showed a lack of interest but he did get a laugh at her glare. "Aw, so soon? I thought you intelligent types liked assholes."

((lol, me too))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing the Fool :: Victoria   Playing the Fool :: Victoria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing the Fool :: Victoria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: Dungeons :: West Corridor :: Dungeon Seven-
Jump to: