Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17
Alliance: Atrum Luna Liberi

Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 05:15

Fear was running through his body as he ran faster. It seemed the more he was getting away, the less he was winning. He could feel the blood leaking from wounds going down the side of his back and on his belly. A growl was deep in the back of his throat as he finally stopped, turning around. He wouldnt die without knowing he fought to the death. No one could overtake him that easy. Seth watched as his vision swirled before him, but he ignored it, trying not to let it bother him. He wouldnt die just yet and he wasnt going to. Backing up slowly, he growled with rage as he felt another knife embed in his skin and felt more blood run down his back. He heard laughter...from a girl. Just as he looked up, everything went white.

Seth woke up, sweat coating his body and making his clothing stick to him. He turned his head slightly and looked out his window, watching the clouds go by slowly. He could tell by the way the moon was, it wouldnt be long before he would have to take his stupid potion and go to the horrid cabin out in the woods. It took him a few minutes to realize he was breathing heavy and he grunted, pushing his covers off him and grabbing a pair of jeans. There was no way in hell that he was going to stay in this damn room when he could get out and not care about getting caught. He grabbed his hoodie, slinging it over his shoulder as he left the common room. No one should be around to catch him without a shirt on anyways.

Seth smirked as he made his way towards the cabin, shivering softly has a breeze went back. He was a bit shocked by the breeze, but said thought nothing more about it. All he was interested in was trying to find people to follow him, to want to do the same thing he wanted. To get power, to be something else. He went to open the door, but realized it was locked. And not thinking, he forgot to get his want. With a glare, he kicked the door open, feeling it break under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 06:38

Angel usually picked the nights where the moon was full to play around with different potions and such, her father had taught her quite a lot about magic before she'd come to Hogwarts - he had a particular liking for the Dark Arts though so it was all gross and putrid. Angel liked the effects but hated putting it all together, it was so much simpler when she made the neighbour's kids help her with the icky parts.

Tonight the moon was full yet again and the hours passed steadily as she made her way through the Dark Forest on Hogwarts grounds, she'd heard of a small creature that dwelled in the forest that, if you ingested it's blood, it instantly healed your body of any ailments you may have. Angel had no real reason to find this creature, but she convinced herself that she had to. It was interesting for Angel though, some illnesses people just didn't know they had - what if she had some kind of sickness and was unaware of it... she just had to find this creature.

She wore a summer dress that she hated - one of her mother's favourites - and left her shoes in her dorm so she could move through the castle without being heard - she also stuck a small knife in a pocket of the dress. Angel had got out before the sun had set and found the illusive creature. It wasn't that hard to find, she remembered it from pictures she'd seen and it was extremely slow and apparently lazy as all Hell. She caught the fuzzy little thing and inspected it before skipping off through the forest.

There had been rumours also of a cabin in the middle of the woods that no one ever went to. Angel stopped skipping after about 10 minutes, getting bored quickly was a general fault of hers. The creature had finally decided to wake up and was squirming in her hand. She didn't really want to kill it just yet, it would waste the thing's blood... With a sigh she changed her direction, keeping her orientation in check at all times.

There was no light except that of the moon and so when she first saw the cabin she wasn't entirely sure it was a cabin - she was only sure when she laid her free hand on the door and pushed it open, with the other hand she shook the creature. "Lay still!" It didn't work, the creature was getting more and more frantic, annoying Angel so much that she started holding it tighter and tighter in her hand. She closed the door behind her and was astonished to see a key in the door.

Angel turned the key and laughed shortly when the door locked. She moved into the room of the cabin and sat down on the floor, everything she did was basically done with emphasis on ruining the horrid dress she was wearing. When she sat down she laid the creature in front of her and crossed her legs, drawing out the little knife from her pocket. She raised the knife over her head and then plunged it down into the creature's heart (or rather, where she thought it was), it squirmed for a few seconds more and then went still with one last little squeak.

The blood pooled on the floor of the cabin, making a small circle around the creature. Angel's eyes went wide and she moved her hand, dropping the knife just in front of her and dipping her fingers in the blood. She took a deep breath, raising her hand to her nose and smelling the blood - there was no scent. The blood felt soft when she rubbed it in her hand and soon she raised her other hand to massage the blood into her skin. Everything felt soft - where ever the blood was, it was like she was covered with the softest fur and yet there was no hair.

She'd sunk so deep in thought and fascination that she didn't hear the sound of footsteps approaching. It was only with the sudden crash that her eyes snapped up to look at who ever had kicked the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 21:12

Sethrin glanced around the room, noticing that some of the things in there had been messed with. He felt his temper build up, but what really got to him was the little red head, sitting in the middle of the floor. His eyes narrowed as he looked down at her, pulling his hoodie from off his shoulder and throwing it in the corner. “You better have a damn good reason for being in here…” he said to her, shutting the door behind him. When he felt a bit of breeze hit his back softly, he knew he had kicked the door way to hard. Any other time, he may have cared, but not now. Cocking his head to the side, he gazed down at her even more.

There was blood, lots of it. And a small creature between her. The dress she was wearing was pushed up her legs just a bit, showing less skin the he cared for. On her arms and legs was blood. He doubted any was hers and a thought went through his mind. But at the sound of two heartbeats in the room, that thought went away. She wasn’t a vampire but just a plain little human. And she was a pretty little human, someone he figured would be useful. He was tempted to grab her, to find a weakness on her, but held back. He needed to know more about her before he tried to do anything stupid just yet.

He felt his innerwolf wanting to come out, to scare the girl infront of him just a bit. “Get up.” He hissed softly, looking down at his shoes. Blood covered the bottom of them he closed his eyes for a second, wishing that he thought to grab his wand. Of course, he, of all people, never thought anything through and the fact that he doubted anyone would be here, messed him up. “Why the hell would you use this cabin to do your damn dirty work? Do you not realize other people have to use this stupid place when there’s a full moon? I could get kicked out for this!” he yelled at her, clenching his fist to refrain from hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 02:27

[Power plays allowed from my side.]

Angel crossed her arms and raised her chin just a little to feign looking down on him. He was talker than she so it would be rather difficult for her to look down on him especially when sitting down, but it was all in the attitude. She cocked her head to one side and glared at him with a frown. "You better have a damn good reason for breaking the door down..." Her tone was supposed to mimic his but all she got was a sarcastic mocking type sound in her voice.

She didn't much care for the way he was looking at her and she pressed her lips together with a look of indignation plastered on her face. She was trying very hard to ignore the fact that he was shirtless and that he'd only just thrown whatever shirt he had to one side, but it wasn't working. He had the perfect body in her opinion, perfect for a guy. Her lips parted and her eyebrows climbed higher towards her hairline but she blinked several times and obeyed him, getting up off the floor but catching the hem of her dress so it wouldn't fall all the way down again over her legs. It was one of the things she hated about the dress, it was just way too long.

"You're bossy for someone who can't afford a shirt." She mumbled and put her hands on her hips in an almost teacher-like way, letting the dress ride up her legs in that movement. When he talked about the use of the cabin her hands fell to her sides and again she cocked her head to the side, making a mock sad face. "Aw, am I the party pooper... agaaaaain?" She shook her head and dropped the hem of the dress before walking over to him. Her hands and legs were covered in blood and now also the bottom of her dress where she had held onto it. The little creature definitely had a lot of that even though it's initial impression was ... pathetic.

There was less than a foot of space between them and she reached out her hand to run a finger down the center of his chest to the top of his pants where she stuck her finger in between the button of his pants and his skin. "Full moon, huh?" She grinned at him excitedly. "What does that make you, some kind of uncommonly gorgeous werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 03:07

Seth watched her stand up, shaking his head. “Maybe if someone wouldn’t have locked the door, it wouldn’t have gotten kicked down.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest. The way she was standing made him raise his eyebrows. A smirk lingered on his lips, resisting the urge to laugh. “Maybe I don’t like wearing shirts…wouldn’t mind seeing you without one…” He said, licking his lips. Her dress was way to long but he noticed she was making it short just a bit.

He didn’t say nothing about her comment, watching her walk towards him. He felt his breath catch in his throat, letting his eyes roam over her body. She seemed small, smaller then him. He had the feeling that if he wanted, he could break her. He was to caught up in thought, that he didn’t notice her right infront of him. He looked down, watching her finger trail down his chest. Blood stained his skin and he glanced up into her eyes.

He grabbed her arm, turning her around so her back was against his chest. “Yes…I’m not sure about the gorgeous part, but werewolf yes.” He whispered in her ear, pulling her arm up her back just a bit to make her flinch or hurt. He used his other hand to pull her tighter against him, trying his best to make her uncomfortable. “And you should know…werewolves like blood. Especially on a vitcim. Just saying.” He said, finally letting her go. “You want to explain what you were doing in here?” He asked her, glancing at the animal once more.

“And why you are covered in blood…which I must say…is a good look on you.” He told her, walking around the room. He glanced back at her, running his hand through his hair. “Do you have a wand?” He asked her, walking to the door. He ran his hand down the side of the door, surprised about how much he ruined the door. He hidges were bent and the door had a crack in it. He shrugged, biting the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 06:44

His retaliation almost made Angel smile, at least he didn't just back down like most of the boring people at Hogwarts. Both teachers and students had this annoying habit of trying to run away when you stood up to them. She smirked at his comment about the shirt and looked down at the dress without removing her finger from his pants and sighed. "Well, since it's only the shirt you wanna see me without you'll have to wait."

She noticed the trail of blood she'd left behind and wondered if it would bother him at all if she were to go crazy with the blood and cover his chest with it... He grabbed her arm and she grunted as he twisted it around and forced her to turn her back on him. Her arm was bent at an odd angle and her bare shoulders pressed against the skin of his chest. She got goosebumps as much from his words as from the feel of his breath against her cheek and neck when he spoke. When he pulled her arm up again she moaned and shut her eyes tightly, this was one position she'd never been able to get out of.

His body locked her arm in place so that if he were to let her arm go now she wouldn't be able to move it anyway. She realized her breath was nothing more than a gasp and she concentrated on calming herself but to no avail. It was his presence and the feel of his body against hers as well as the pain he was causing. Her body was reacting to him in a way it had never reacted to anyone before and she wasn't quite sure what to do. The moment she started really thinking about ways to get free of his grip he let her go and the relief was almost disappointing. She rubbed at her arm and forced a glare at him.

"I heart that... thing... it's blood has healing powers, I wanted to see." Her voice sounded cold to her, angry, the opposite of what she was really feeling. "The blood felt nice on my skin..." She glanced quickly at the animal and then at the boy. "... so yeah." She narrowed her eyes in response to the wand question and walked over to the animal to retrieve the knife she'd used to stab it. It was a butterfly knife that her uncle had given her, all he'd said when he gave it to her was, 'stab, twist and pull'. Angel held up the knife to show the boy. "If I had my wand I definitely wouldn't need this and I definitely wouldn't be all red, now would I?"
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 02:40

Seth looked at her, raising his eyebrows. “Ok, Miss Attitude.” He said, smirking again. For some reason, her sounding angry made him want to make her even madder. He laughed softly to himself, moving away from the door. “Who knows? You seem to be enjoying the fact that you are red.” He told her, walking up to her. She wasn’t as tall as he thought she would be and looked down at her. “What’s your name?” He asked her, letting his eyes take her in again. He had to admit, her covered in blood was making him want to taste the blood and that was unusual to him.

Seth took a step closer to her, letting his hands go to her shoulders. Her skin was soft and warm, not what he was expecting. He took a deep breath, calming himself down. After a few moments, he backed up again, taking a set on the floor next to the dead animal. “I feel for that critter.” He said, letting his fingers touch the blood. It felt soft, not heavy like he was use to. He put his fingers to his lips and tasted the blood, shocked by the taste. It wasn’t copper like at all. More of a pleasant taste, something you cant explain but had before.

He looked back up at the girl, shaking his head. “I don’t think I feel for it anymore.” He said, wiping his hand on his pants. It didn’t matter if they got ruin anyways, he could just get more. He thought about his parents for the first time in months and knew his face looked like it was lost in space. Sometimes he missed them, but it didn’t matter anymore. All they did was fight and hurt one another. He remembered nights when his mother would be crying and his father standing over her, yelling at her more. He learned that trying to break it up never worked well at all.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 07:20

Angel faked a yawn and brushed her hair off of her shoulders but she perked up when he approached her again and watched him with wide eyes, wondering what he would do next. She liked the fact that his eyes explored her body every now and then, the look on his face told her he wasn't entirely disappointed with what he saw. "Winter, Angel Winter and maybe I do like being all red, but what's it to you?" She lowered her eyelids a little as she looked down at his stomach, he didn't even have to tense up for the definition to show. "Do I get to know your name?" She looked up at him again and smiled a sly smile.

Her heart damn near punched a hole in her chest from excitement when he touched her but then he walked away from her again and her expression darkened. Stupid boy. The voice in her head sounded just like her mothers and she shook her head a few times violently to try make it go away before walking over to the creature and taking a seat opposite the boy. She stared at him for a long while, not making any effort to hide the hunger in her eyes. He was a total tease, getting her all worked up and then walking away like that, no fair at all.

Angel sighed impatiently, the banter regarding the creature eyes was annoying her but his story changed and suddenly he was looking at her again but he was distracted. She saw that far-off look in the boy's eyes and pushed herself forward so she was right in front of him on her hands and knees. "Aren't you forgetting to go into werewolf mode or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 02:54

Seth didn’t answer her for a moment, just taking everything she said. Her name was Angel. It fit. He could see how she would be an Angel. She had the fact of one, but something told him she was far from it. His mind went from his thoughts to focusing on the world around him. He noticed her infront of him and he growled softly, pushing forward so he was ontop of her. “Don’t tease me.” He hissed softly, looking down at her. A smirk graced his face as he tighten his grip. He had the urge to kiss her, but he refrained, not wanting to satify himself just yet.

He leaned down some, looking at the blood on her arms. He turned his head, licking the blood off one of her arms. It tasted even better when it was on her and looked up at her. “Would you be afraid if I were to turn into a werewolf infront of you?” he asked her softly, removing on his hands to make her face him. “If I were you, I would be…be thankful it’s not a complete full moon.” He told her, letting his hand go to her hair and pull her head back to make her look at the ceiling.

Sethrin licked his lips, breathing heavily. “If I told you my name, then where would the fun be. How about you guess…” he told her, straddling her waist. He made sure not to put to much weight on her. He didn’t want to break her just yet, he wanted to hear her beg for release. His wolf side started growling softly to him, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 08:23

Angel giggled when the boy pushed forward to hover over her, she was having the time of her life with this one. "But teasing's the best part." She argued and darkened her expression accordingly... and then he surprised her again by licking the blood off her arm, a shiver passed through her and she grinned widely, looking down at him. "I've never seen a werewolf so it might be fun." It wasn't like he would be able to hurt her in his werewolf form, there were things she could do to keep him away - she hoped. There was the critter on the floor...

She didn't know much about werewolf lore, so it didn't really matter anyways. If something happened and he got to her, well then, she wouldn't really care, she'd be dead. She raised an eyebrow at him when he denied her the knowledge of his name. She stared at him, thinking as hard as she could, he looked like the kind of guy who would have an absolutely foreign name, but that most likely only meant that he had a perfectly ordinary name. "Marcus!" Her whole body bounced when she spoke the name but as soon as it was out she shook her head. "Nah, it couldn't be that... What about Marius?"
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime8th July 2010, 01:11

Sethrin nodded down at her, letting his smirk fall from his face. “It maybe…depending on whose view it is. If it’s mine…then it’s a lot of fun. Your’s? I would be scared. Unless you are looking for the thrill of running for your life,” he said softly. He closed his eyes, letting the thought of when the full moon was. It was sometime this week he knew. He could feel his bones aching to stretch and hear his wolf side basically asking for release. He was sure he was one of the few werewolves who didn’t take the potion that kept them tamed. He hated the feeling of being restricted. It wasn’t in their nature to be limited to certain powers. Those who were to foolish to see what being a werewolf was all about needed to die out.

He glanced down again, shaking his head. “Neither. Do I look like a Marcus…or whatever else you just said?” he asked her, rolling off her to lay on the floor beside. He folded his arms so he could rest his head on them and closed his eyes. “Keep guessing. Hint- it starts with a S.” He told her, feeling the warmth of her body heat pass to him. He hadn’t realize how close he decided to lay by her until he felt the heat, but he didn’t mind it at all. He moved closer towards her, moving one of his arms so he could grasp her hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 07:58

The boy's attitude towards her had changed somewhat and Angel speculated that it might've been because she hadn't just run away. He looked like the type to think most people are tools or just plain pathetic because no one ever stood up to him. All sheep. She grinned again. "Well, maybe I like runnin'." Her smile turned sweeter but her eyes showed all the mischief she felt. She didn't really care what would happen, if she saw it, cool, if not, well... whatever.

"No, not really, you look more like a ... like a ... Jason, or something a little more exotic, something I can't really think of right now. I'm not very good with names." She rolled onto her side and leaned her head into her hand while resting her elbow on the floor. "An 'S', huh... Lemme see..." She tapped a finger on her chin in mock thought while looking at the boy sideways. "Samuel?" She allowed him to grab hold of her hand, his skin was surprisingly smooth, not at all like she expected.
Back to top Go down
Sethrin Lewis
Mod
Sethrin Lewis

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime13th July 2010, 03:15

Seth smirked, shaking his head. “Jason…never been called that before.” He said, turning on his side like she did. He still kept his hand in hers, his eyes staying on hers. Her smile was different this time, but her eyes said the same thing. Mischief. It made him smile again, nothing to nice but nothing to dark. He liked this girl, she was truly different. Nothing like the other litte girls who tried to take control over him. “Hmm…close. It’s Sethrin Lewis.” He told her, running his thumb over the back of her hand.

His wolf was fussing at him, telling him to stop being weak like he was doing and his human side agreed. But he couldn’t help it. He was afraid to hurt her. While he fought with himself, his wolf form got the best of him as he pulled his hand from her, standing up. He didn’t need to be around her. The more he was, the more he fought himself. “Just…go somewhere else.” He mumbled darkly, his back towards her. He walked towards the window, looking at the moon.

The closer it was to being completely full, to more his wolf side took control. As crazy as it sounded, it was like living with two people in one body. His wolf side was his dark side, as was his human, but the human side had more sense in what he needed to do. He took a deep heavy breath, trying to keep from turning around to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Winter
Mod
Angel Winter

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime27th July 2010, 00:55

"Oh well, it was a good guess." Angel replied with a shrug and stared at his lips. His hands were soft but in a manly way, soft and rough all at the same time and it made her wonder what the rest of his body felt like. "Sethrin... I like that. Dark enough to make people stay away but different enough to make them curious." She smiled at him again and looked at their hands that were still glued together.

She glared at him when he suddenly wrenched his hand from hers and got to his feet, her expression changing to one of indignation when he told her to leave. "This is a free country, you know, I can stay if I want to..." She stopped talking and got up, walking over to him slowly. His whole body seemed tense. "You need to turn soon, huh?" She peeked out the window at the moon and realized he was staring at it. "Isn't there some kind of potion you can take?" Her tone was matter-of-fact in questioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:   Tell Me Who You Are :Angel: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Who You Are :Angel:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: School Grounds :: Dilapidated Cabin-
Jump to: