Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Together At Last

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: (585) 17
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 22:39

Chloe glided swiftly from the Forbidden Forest. She could still feel some anger deep inside of her after fighting with the lion boy. She had wanted to kill him as their fight intensified, but the logical side of her thought better of it. But now as she could not retreat to her special place, seeing how that is where the fight took place, the anger in Chloe was bubbling to the surface again. She was in desperate need to find another another place to be in seclusion. Her eyes swiftly roamed the landscape as she moved through it in a blur. Just before reaching the castle her eyes landed on the Quidditch Pitch. She stopped her movements and listened intently... The pitch appeared to be void of irritating students. Chloe was in its core in a flash. She gazed around at the stands, debating between finding a seat somewhere amongst them or staying on the field. She ultimately decided to stay on the field.

Chloe made herself comfortable, laying down on the field with her arms behind her head in attempt to keep her hair clean, the only thing clean, as her clothes had been ripped to shreds by the lion boy. The stars were shining bright for her again and she could feel her lingering anger ebbing away at each star her gaze met. The calming affect the stars had on Chloe was quite indescribable. It was as though each and every one of her pains, sorrows, or any bad feeling for that matter, simply vanished the moment she looked skywards after midnight. She sighed heavily in content, but secretly wishing for someone to lay down beside her... As much as Chloe enjoyed her seclusion, she missed being loved and the company a loved one would bring, and as she gazed at the stars her mind drifted to her unattainable love back home.
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: (667) 18

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 23:15

As Damon left the Headmistresses office, satisfied that he was now registered as a 7th year Slytherin, he was anxious to find Chloe. Knowing Chloe's love of stars and seeing them all through the window to his left, Damon guessed that he would have a better chance of finding her somewhere outdoors. It took him a little while to find the entrance to the castle again, but once he did he quickly figured out where Chloe was. By simply inhaling deeply, Damon was able to smell Chloe not far off. He followed his nose to what appeared to be a large stadium. Damon's left eyebrow rose with curiosity as he wondered if Magical people played different sports then non-magical people. He also wondered what the heck Chloe was doing in a stadium as she wasn't much of a sport fan.

Entering the stadium, a large smile spread across Damon's face as he spotted Chloe laying on the ground in the center of the field. He was by her side and standing over her in a second. He grinned down at her playfully, looking her over appreciatively. It had been too long since they had seen each other. "Good evening, Chloe, love." Damon had always called her love, even though he had yet to admit his real love for her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime8th July 2010, 00:29

Chloe had tuned herself out so completely that she hardly heard Damon as he entered the pitch. In the back of her mind she had been aware of another presence nearby, but it did not alert her. She was actually quite surprised to suddenly see Damon standing above her. "Damon!" She gasped and jumped to her feet. She stared at him for one inexplicable moment and then wrapped her arms around him. "What are you doing here?" She asked into his shoulder, her arms squeezing him tighter. "How are you here, actually?" She leaned back in order to see his eyes when he answered.
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime8th July 2010, 00:38

As Chloe jumped up in surprise, Damon caught a quick glance of her ripped clothing. His eyebrows nit together as he wondered what had happened, but they quickly smoothed out as Chloe's arms wound tightly around him. He silently breathed in her delicious scent, savouring each flavour she presented. It felt incredibly good to be in Chloe's arms. While he was back at home it had never felt like home since Chloe's return to Hogwarts. Chloe, apparently, took the home feeling with her when she left. As Chloe leaned back to look into his eyes, Damon memorized her face for the hundredth time since he had met her. She was so strikingly beautiful that it could knock you off your feet. Damon smiled warmly at her.
"I was getting lonely back home. And the way you talked about this place, I figured I should check it out." He brushed a lock of her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "I just came from the Headmistresses office... I'm officially a 7th year Slytherin student." Damon smiled proudly at his own brilliance.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime13th July 2010, 22:05

Chloe's skin tingled as Damon's fingers lightly trailed across her cheek as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes slowly slid shut and she inhaled deeply, forgetting how tantilizing his scent was. Chloe's eyes reopened as she licked her lips, her thirst for Damon growing strong again now that she was with him.

Chloe laughed quietly at how Damon stood up straighter in his proudness of achieving a place at Hogwarts. "It's not like you had to beg," Chloe winked at Damon. "Your charming good looks would have been enough to win her over, I'm sure." Chloe grinned with sarcasm. As she stared deep into Damon's eyes, the words I love you entered her mind and she was ever so grateful that her mind was blocked from others. Chloe sighed heavily. "I missed you," she whispered in place of the words she truly wanted to speak. Her eyes were looking down at their feet, as she waited for his sublty rejection... again.
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime14th July 2010, 22:51

Damon practically melted into mush as Chloe closed her eyes. His eyes roamed her beautiful face, the soft cheekbones, the supple lips he so desperately wanted to kiss. He could hear Chloe inhaling, taking in his scent just as he had done with hers. It was in that moment that he realized how much he had truly missed her, how much he truly needed her and wanted her. He could no longer reject her because of his fear...
Quote :
"Your charming good looks would have been enough to win her over, I'm sure."
The corner of Damon's mouth pulled up in a sly grin. "Indeed, they were." His hands found hers and played with her fingers for a moment before twining his with hers. Damon's eyes locked onto Chloe's mesmerizing, emerald green ones and he instantly became lost in their depths. He wished he could crack her mind, discover what she was really thinking, but as time had shown him... that was impossible.
Quote :
"I missed you,"
With the sigh that came before the words, Damon had a feeling they were not the words she had wanted to speak and he was quite curious as to what the true words were, but the words she uttered were quite good enough for now. Chloe had always shown more of her feelings for Damon then what Damon had shown her. He often wondered if she noticed any of his sublte hints at how he really felt about her. That didn't matter now, though. There would be no more hinting after tonight. Damon gently brushed Chloe's cheek with the backs of his fingers. "I missed you, too." He spoke very softly, hoping to demonstrate more of his feelings then usual.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime14th July 2010, 23:41

Chloe's mouth parted in quiet shock. Those four words were the most Damon had ever spoke that revealed any feelings toward Chloe. Whenever she had spoke words of happiness at seeing him or being with him, Damon had always turned it into a joke somehow, refusing to let them pierce his heart. Chloe's eyes darted all over his face as she examined his features to see if he were lying or not. She saw no lie in what he spoke and a wide grin slowly spread across her face, but she quickly looked down and turned her grin into a poker face. "Surely there were plenty of beauties around home. Or did you kill them all?" She asked devilishly, eyeing him intensly as she tested the truth in his words.
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 00:05

Damon laughed softly and cupped Chloe's face with his hand. "No one is more beautiful then you are." There was no humour on his face, no trace of a smile, as he gazed into Chloe's eyes, hoping she would believe his sincerity. He placed his other hand on the other side of her face and lowered his face to hers. He softly pressed his lips to her forehead. "Your beauty goes beyond the face," he whispered and gently kissed her nose. "Beyond the body." He leaned his body closer in to hers as he spoke. He inhaled deeply and slowly brought his one hand down from her face and along her neck. He then bent down and lightly kissed her neck just under the jaw bone, and slowly kissed all the way down her neck to her shoulder. He straightened himself up as he spoke, "You are the most beautiful creature on this planet." Damon leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers, the hand that had been on her shoulder now tightly holding onto her waist, his other hand still pressed against the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 13:59

Quote :
"No one is more beautiful then you are."
Chloe looked deep into Damon's eyes as he spoke. She could neither see nor hear any lie in his words. Part of her almost wanted to laugh because of the rarity of Damon's seriouness. The only time Damon was ever serious was when he feared for the safety, and that was extremely rare. As he placed his other hand on her face, Chloe's lips parted again. Her eyes slowly shut as his lips softly pressed against her forehead. Though it was very light, Damon's touch sent tingles running through her body. Chloe's mind was reeling. She couldn't believe that this was finally happening - Damon was finally revealing his feelings for her.
Quote :
"Your beauty goes beyond the face,"
The corners of Chloe's lips raised slightly as his lips touched her nose. It was such a cute gesture and so unlike Damon, but she loved it more than anything. It was so much more sincere than a full out kiss.
Quote :
"Beyond the body."
Chloe inhaled sharply as Damon's hand slowly glided down her neck. The urge to take him right then and there was overpowering. She swallowed hard, trying to push down the feeling and enjoy this sweet, sensual moment with Damon. As he lightly began kissing her neck, Chloe bit down on her lower lip, trying very hard to not pierce it with her teeth.
Quote :
"You are the most beautiful creature on this planet."
Chloe's eyes opened for a brief moment as Damon straightened up, but they quickly shot again as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Her arms came up and wound around Damon's neck while her fingers meshed with his hair. She kissed him softly at first, but the sensuality was becoming increasingly intense and she could no longer play nicely. Her hands gripped his hair and neck tightly as her lips parted. She leaned her body in as close as it could go without knocking them both to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 14:16

Damon was thrilled when Chloe began kissing him in return. He feared that he was too late to have her love and that when he tried to show her his, she would reject him, which would be fair as he had done it multiple times with her. So when Chloe tightened her grip on his neck and kissed him more passionately, Damon could have screamed with joy. Both hands gripped her waist tightly and pulled her against him as closely as possible. His lips parted with hers and he lightly caressed her lips with his tongue before twining his tongue with hers. His right hand moved down her thigh until it came to her knee. He then pulled her leg up to his waist, letting his hand wander her thigh and buttocks.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime19th July 2010, 21:20

A soft moan escaped Chloe's lips as Damon felt along her thigh and brought her leg up to his waist. A Delightful grin was spreading across her face as she continued to kiss Damon and could feel his hand running along her thigh and buttocks. Nothing else in the world mattered at the moment. Chloe had been waiting for this for a very long time and she wasn't about to let anything spoil it.

Grinning further, Chloe slid her lifted leg down and twisted it around Damon's leg, pulling back roughly, causing the two to fall to the ground. During the brief fall, their kiss had stopped, and Chloe now smiled down at Damon, peering into his eyes. "Thank you," she said simply. She smirked and then pressed her lips against his again.

There was another blisfful 10 mintues before Chloe heard a noise nearby. Her head snapped up and her eyes quickly darted in the direction of the noise. Chloe groaned in an irritated fashion. "Stupid cat!" Either a stray or one of the students cats had entered the Quidditch Pitch during the process of chasing a mouse. Chloe's eyes narrowed and she was quite tempted to do some harm to it, but instead she just hissed at the animal. It scampered off more quickly then it had chasing the mouse. Chloe sighed heavily and looked down at Damon. "Shall we go inside?" She asked. Her eyes glanced up at the castle for a brief moment. "I'd really rather not be interrupted any further."
Back to top Go down
Damon Slate
Mod
Damon Slate

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime20th July 2010, 16:13

As Chloe moaned in Damon's ear it took all of his strength to not rip her clothes off and take her there on the field. Though he didn't mind being on the field, he was hoping to be on a luxurious bed when this moment happened. Just then, Chloe wound her leg around Damon's and brought them to the ground. The field is the perfect spot! Damon thought savagely, completely forgetting about the bed. Damon returned Chloe's grin and was about to say 'you're welcome' when she suddenly began kissing him again. Damon's greedy hands ran all across her back, gripping her waist as they resumed their passoinate kiss.

Just as Damon was about to start undoing Chloe's clothes, a noisy cat entered the field as it chased a mouse for dinner. Damon reluctantly stopped kissing Chloe as she looked up to shoo it away.
Quote :
"Shall we go inside? ... I'd really rather not be interrupted any further."
The picture of the luxurious bed entered Damon's mind again and he grinned in pleasure. "Inside sounds perfect. I haven't seen much of yet anyway." Damon stood with lightning speed, bringing Chloe up with him. He grabbed her hand and smiled devilishly. "Lead the way, love."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime20th July 2010, 22:25

Chloe wasn't fazed as Damon shot up into a standing position, bringing her with him. She reveled in his touch as he grabbed hold of her hand. Though he had done it in the past when fleeing from human eyes, the way Damon held her hand now was completely different. Chloe grinned at Damon and leaned in to give him a short, but sweet kiss. She peered into his eyes for a moment and then turned her gaze to the castle. It looked magnificent at night, lit by the moon and stars. "Follow me," Chloe whispered, making the act of heading to her a room a game instead of just a casual stroll.

As the pair neared the castle doors, Chloe thought for a moment that she had taken in a familiar scent, a scent she had not inhaled in over 500 years. Her eyes dart around the lawn, but the scent was gone before she had a chance to follow it or make sure it was really the scent from her past. She shook her head to clear her mind of painful memories and continued toward the castle doors. Chloe was able to open them with her mind before they were even in reaching distance. She smiled slyly at Damon and pulled him through the doors.

The scent hit her like a ton of bricks. Where outside it had been faint and carried along by the breeze, inside the scent was lingering on everything, weighing Chloe down with frightening dread. It can't be! She screamed in her mind. Her breathing picked up in an automatic response from her past human life. Chloe looked toward the corridor leading to the dugeons, hoping that the scent would disappear as she continued to her dorm.

Chloe took a step... The scent was still there, and stronger. Her grip on Damon's hand tightened. The more steps she took, the stronger the scent grew. No, no, no, no, no! Chloe was panicking in her mind as she lead Damon to the Slytherin Dormitory.

((Continued in the Slytherin Common Room))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Together At Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together At Last   Together At Last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together At Last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: School Grounds :: The Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: