Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Common Room at night *open*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Actual: 586 Apparent: 18
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

Common Room at night *open* Empty
PostSubject: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime21st May 2010, 15:04

Aurora Lawson had been in the library all evening. Apparently studying but in reality watching. No-one interesting had crossed the threshold though so she actually had got a bit of study done. Her minion list was very short at the moment and that, she had decided, would have to change. She sashayed down the corridor of Dungeon Four, stopped at the entrance and murmured "Dark Heart" at the wall. The secret entrance opened up and Aurora stealthily entered the Common Room. She straightened herself up to her full height, shook out her blood red hair and looked around for someone to converse with.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 15:28

The night wore on and Roslin hadn't seen anything of Aurora for a while. He figured that she was in the library and preferred to not venture in that direction, so he decided to just sit and wait. Having done some hunting the night before, he didn't need any sustenance at the time, but he still loved to eat human food though he didn't need it. Roslin nibbled on some sweets that the House Elves had given him in the kitchen and draped himself over a chair in the that sat in a dark corner of the common room.

If Roslin hadn't been a vampire, then he wouldn't have known when Aurora entered the room, but he heard the soft rustles of her clothes and felt her presence. He waved a lazy hand, hoping to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 16:04

As Aurora visually scanned the room her attention was caught by the handsome vampire in the corner. Roslin Holcombe, her lover and......and what? Boyfriend? No, she thought, she was definitely too old for a 'boyfriend'. Partner? Gosh that sounded so permanent. She decided to just stick with lover. He was lazily waving a hand at her and she sighed. He was so laid back, almost to the point of falling over that she sometimes despaired. But she had to also admit that she found it extremely sexy too so she never showed when it annoyed her.

Aurora flicked her hair and sashayed over towards Roslin. She flashed him one of her brilliant smiles. "Hello you" she purred. "What you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime25th May 2010, 20:11

"Snacking," he said simply and held up the sweets so that she could see. He bit off a small piece of one and said as he chewed, "I have found another promising student. You may have seen her around since she is in our house, but she's pretty quiet and seems to keep to herself. A Miss Devon. With some schooling, from us and the school, she could become very powerful. Might even be worth turning and would most likely want to be turned. Time could only tell though."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:24

Aurora sat herself on the side of his chair and draped her legs on his lap. She reached in and took a sweet. "Mmmm" she said cheekily. She listened intently as he told her about meeting a possible new recruit. Sounded good in theory but Aurora had a few questions and indeed agreed that he was right about time telling. "How much "schooling" are we talking about? Is she on the right road as it is or are we starting from scratch? Also, are you intending on making yourself a plaything of her? Just so I know?" Aurora stole another sweet and popped it in her mouth as she waited for his answers.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime31st May 2010, 12:43

Roslin smiled up at Aurora. She knew him far too well. "Well, she has Avada Kedavra down if that gives you any indication. Hasn't used it on a person yet though. We may have to change that to be sure that she's up to being one of us," he said as he watched Aurora pop another sweet into her beautiful mouth.

"As for her being a plaything..." he added slowly and looked away, "I'm not sure. Perhaps if you aren't around and I'm in the mood and she is around, but...if you don't want me too..." In all truth, Roslin wasn't really sure where their relationship stood. Was it a friend's with benefits sort of thing or did Aurora consider it more than that? He wasn't used to thinking about such things, so he didn't know how to go about it all.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime31st May 2010, 17:05

Quote :
Well, she has Avada Kedavra down if that gives you any indication.
Aurora looked slightly impressed. "The big AK huh?" she mused. "That's certainly a start, a good sign. Yep I think we can certainly work with her. You can begin by seeing how she gets on with green flashing a human. Call it an initiation" Aurora smirked at the thought.

Quote :
As for her being a plaything...I'm not sure. Perhaps if you aren't around and I'm in the mood and she is around, but...if you don't want me too...
Aurora caught his chin gently and turned his face back to look at her. "I won't stand in the way of your fun" she told him. "As I'm sure you wouldn't stand in the way of mine. But there are a few little conditions." Her face suddenly got very serious "One, we keep no secrets, not that I want gory details but if your going to play with something I want to know who they are and two, and this is the important one, as long as I'm always your number one girl then have all the fun you like." Aurora bored her black eyes into him. She really cared deeply for him and didn't want to lose him but there was no way she'd put up with coming second to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime5th June 2010, 13:48

Roslin smiled and nodded, he could definitely deal with working out an initiation for Devon and very much looked forward to it.

When Aurora turned his face to look at her, Roslin looked into her dark eyes and took in her words. It was then that he felt like the luckiest man who had ever existed. An amazing woman who was also willing to let him do whatever he wanted as long as she knew about it? No one could ask for more.

"As long as it's the same on both ends, then you've got a deal," he said frankly while keeping his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime7th June 2010, 11:52

A sly smile spread across Aurora's beautiful face. "Deal it is. Glad we're on the same page." Aurora relaxed herself again and played with Roslin's hair as had become her latest habit. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, I met someone promising too. Well, maybe promising, I've not quite decided yet. He's a new Slytherin too, seems dark enough to make the grade but has a bit of an attitude. I wouldn't worry too much about that though. I don't know his name, I didn't bother to ask but if I see him again I'll let you know. He definitely wants me but he's never going to get it the way he is. Maybe down the line I might indulge myself but again, I'll let you know. I might get him to do the same initiation as Devon, could be fun. Maybe we could all make a little party out of it?" Aurora's eyes sparkled with evil excitement. Things were actually starting to go somewhere at last.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: (585) 17

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 01:52

Chloe silently made her way to the Slytherin Common Room. She had decided that arriving at the school late at night would be best as her entrance would be less noticed. The big entrance could wait until tomorrow. She could casually stride into the Great Hall for breakfast as if she had never left. She would become the Queen of the school again. Chloe grinned to herself as she thought the word, 'Queen'. She then glanced at the wall and realized that the entrance was before her. She stopped and muttered the password, hearing it from another student as she had entered the corridor. The door swung open and the comforting green light of the Common Room danced across Chloe's skin. She inhaled deeply, feeling quite at home before even taking a step into the room. She could hear two voices conversing nearby, so she stepped in with caution, her eyes and ears on high alert. As she stepped over the threshold, Chloe spotted the conversing students and stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes locking on their familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 17:30

Aurora, who had been absentmindedly playing with Roslin's hair suddenly grabbed a bunch of it. She had glanced over at the door as it opened but nothing could prepare her for what she was about to see. She blinked her eyes several times but the vision didn't change. "It can't be!" she thought to herself. As she stared she realised what Chloe had become. She rolled her eyes and inwardly thought "oh great, another vampire! Am I the only original one in this place?" She kept her thought veiled though as she knew the vampires would be able to hear it otherwise. "Hey Ros" she said tapping him on the shoulder, "Have a look at our latest arrival. I had wondered what had happened to her after she took off that time. Wonder if she'll want to know us?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime10th June 2010, 22:13

Chloe's mouth popped open in astonishment as she stared at her old friends Aurora Lawson and Roslin Holcombe. Aurora's expression, though surprised at first, now seemed almost amused. Chloe desperately wished that the 'thought hearing' ability most Vampire's had wasn't plagued by her other mind powers. She closed her mouth, knowing she must look like an idiot and stepped forward. "Aurora, Roslin... nice to see you again," Chloe smiled as warmly as she possibly could. "Shocking to see you again, though." Chloe raised her eyebrows and shook her head in wonderment - How was it possible? I mean, she knew why she was still around, but how could they still be around? Unless...

Last edited by Chloe Wilkinson on 18th June 2010, 00:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime11th June 2010, 18:48

Quote :
Deal it is. Glad we're on the same page. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, I met someone promising too. Well, maybe promising, I've not quite decided yet. He's a new Slytherin too, seems dark enough to make the grade but has a bit of an attitude. I wouldn't worry too much about that though. I don't know his name, I didn't bother to ask but if I see him again I'll let you know. He definitely wants me but he's never going to get it the way he is. Maybe down the line I might indulge myself but again, I'll let you know. I might get him to do the same initiation as Devon, could be fun. Maybe we could all make a little party out of it?

Roslin had smirked, as he usually does, and was about to respond to Aurora when her grip on his hair tightened. It wasn't painful, but he did find it oddly uncomfortable.

Quote :
Hey Ros, Have a look at our latest arrival. I had wondered what had happened to her after she took off that time. Wonder if she'll want to know us?

After Aurora let his hair go, Roslin looked in the direction indicated and simply stared for a moment. "Bloody hell," he whispered in shock once his mind wrapped around it.

Quote :
Aurora, Roslin... nice to see you again. Shocking to see you again, though.

"Shocking for us as well, Chloe..." he said, still rather shock. He looked her over and marveled at her beauty as he had always done when they attended Hogwarts before. "As radiant as you had always been," he said with his usual smirk. "How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime11th June 2010, 22:45

Quote :
"Shocking for us as well, Chloe..." he said, still rather shock.

Chloe smiled playfully as Roslin looked her over. She knew how attractive she had always been, but as a Vampire she was even more attractive and Chloe looked forward to using that to her advantage.
Quote :
"As radiant as you had always been," he said with his usual smirk. "How do you do it?"
"Well you know, a touch of this... a bite of that," Chloe's green eyes sparkled as she spoke and a grin pulled up the one corner of her mouth. She eyed Roslin appreciatively and then Aurora. "It appears to be the same for you both as well. You both look stunning. What's your secret?" Chloe's eyes narrowed slightly in true curiosity.

Last edited by Chloe Wilkinson on 18th June 2010, 00:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime11th June 2010, 22:54

The smirk on Roslin's face widened. "Why, I believe mine to be the same as yours," he looked at Aurora adoringly and couldn't help himself, "Aurora's, however, is quite a bit more...detail oriented." He figured that Aurora could go into the details if she felt so inclined.

"Mind terribly if I ask where you had gone off to, why, and where you have been all this time?" he said in a polite tone that was very unlike Roslin. He had learned a few things over time, but he tended to keep to his natural ways. The unexpected appearance of an old friend called for some manners.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime13th June 2010, 16:18

Aurora stayed silent and let Roslin get all the information from Chloe. It wasn't a cold silence she just didn't have anything to say quite yet. She probably should have been surprised to see Chloe but considering that old friends seemed to be turning up alive and vampirish a lot lately, she wasn't all that shocked really. Of course she had to admit Chloe was looking as amazing as ever, probably more so now but she decided it didn't really need saying.

Roslin Holcombe wrote:
Why, I believe mine to be the same as yours, Aurora's, however, is quite a bit more...detail oriented.
Aurora smirked at his words. At last someone was pointing out her uniqueness. She actually felt quite smug at being different. She sat back and waited for Chloe to spill on what she'd been doing all this time.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime14th June 2010, 01:46

((Sorry I'm late, wasn't sure how to get into this. I'm a bit rusty on the rp stuff.))

The common room was quiet - as usual - boring, in fact and so Thorne had retired to his dorm room. He'd laid on his bed for a while wondering what he could do to make the night a little more interesting and decided to head out to the forest and maybe try some target practice. It wasn't like anyone was going to miss anything in there. He got up, pulled on the black jacket he'd draped over the end of his bed and headed for the door.

He paused just outside the common room, having caught sight of a blood red head of hair and grinned to himself. He'd met her at Snape's tomb, the girl with the red hair - one of his possible conquests, if he was bored enough... It wasn't like the forest would've inspired much excitement in him so he decided to stick around. He entered the common room and walked right over to the group, not failing to notice the guy sitting next to the red head and how they were with each other.

There was another there that he hadn't met and he thought to himself how he'd never thought the school would be so filled with eye candy and that it really wasn't all that bad. He smirked and took a seat in one of the empty chairs next to the couch the red head and her boyfriend were sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 12:11

Aurora couldn't help but notice Thorne as he occupied a seat near to where she was sitting. How dare he come so close to a private conversation like that. The kid really had no respect at all. Of course, he didn't know exactly who Aurora and the rest of her group were yet but maybe it was time he did know, maybe it was time he cowered down before them like the rest of the mortals. "Roslin," she thought at him. "That kid I was telling you about just sat down right beside us, tell me I can't kill him for being so forward because right now my annoyance levels are dangerously high!" Outwardly of course, Aurora looked like she hadn't even noticed Thorne's arrival and she continued to focus on Chloe and the conversation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 17:35

Quote :
Roslin, That kid I was telling you about just sat down right beside us, tell me I can't kill him for being so forward because right now my annoyance levels are dangerously high!

The presence of the young man had not gone unnoticed by Roslin as well. "Awe, do I have to?" he thought back at Aurora. In all truth, just the look of the guy and the way he held himself annoyed Roslin. The thought of Aurora rolling around in bed with the guy annoyed him even more and the fact that it annoyed him so much furthered Roslin's annoyance. "Killing someone right here in the common room might not be a good idea though, so...you can't kill him." he continued to think at her.

Roslin turned to the guy and said bluntly, "Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime16th June 2010, 00:32

Quote :
"Why, I believe mine to be the same as yours,"
Chloe smirked and sparkled her eyes at Roslin. She was curious to know when it happened and who had created him.
Quote :
"Aurora's, however, is quite a bit more...detail oriented."
Chloe's eyes quickly shot to Aurora and she looked at the stunning being very curiously. How else could one live forever without being bitten by a Vampire? Just as she was about to ask Aurora that very question, Roslin continued.
Quote :
"Mind terribly if I ask where you had gone off to, why, and where you have been all this time?"
Chloe's eyes fell to the ground for a moment before she collected herself and placed a grin on her face. As she returned her eyes to her old friends and was about to begin, another student arrived and quite calmly forced himself into the group. Her eyes narrowed at the rude student and the grin disappeared all too quickly. How easily should could hurt him... or kill him. Better not, she thought grumpily. I'd hate to be kicked out after only being her for 30 minutes.
Quote :
"Comfortable?"
Chloe glanced back at Roslin as he asked his question. She then raised an eyebrow at the new student, wondering the same but wanting to say more. Perhaps something not quite so... nice.

Last edited by Chloe Wilkinson on 18th June 2010, 00:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime16th June 2010, 23:12

For a moment Thorne thought he'd misjudged himself, he couldn't help notice their expressions when he sat down - there wasn't anything really that noticeable just that weird feeling that the air just got thicker. He struggled to keep his mouth in a straight line and not burst into hysterical laughter at the thought of it all. Most people wouldn't dare do what he had done, these three looked so formidable that the very thought of interrupting them should put one down on his knees... he had to stop the train of thought - the laughing fit was close to bursting out.

Roslin Holcombe wrote:
"Comfortable?"

Of course, it didn't help that the guy suddenly decided to pay him some attention and Thorne pressed his teeth together before allowing that same smirk to lift the corners of his mouth. "Extremely, thanks for asking." He shot a two second glance at the red head again but she seemed completely preoccupied with the other girl that was there and so there was no real reason for him to pay her any mind just yet. For some reason, though they were all rather... scary - the thought made Thorne have to force back the laughter again - it looked like she was the one who always got what she wanted and that made her a force to be reckoned with.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was this a private party?" He asked in mock innocence and looked from one to the other while sitting a little forward in the chair he occupied. He pressed his lips together and spoke with a matter-of-fact tone... "You might wanna choose somewhere a little less open next time, less chance for interruption." Though he said all this he didn't get up, he just sat back again and relaxed into the chair.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 02:49

((Meh, this probably sucks, but I can't think of anything else. Sorry.))

Quote :
Extremely, thanks for asking.

Roslin already had mixed feelings where that particular person was concerned. The guy had nerve and a sense of humour, but that wasn't enough to win Roslin over.

Quote :
Oh, I'm sorry, was this a private party? You might wanna choose somewhere a little less open next time, less chance for interruption.

Roslin smiled, returning the boys mock-politeness. "And you might want to take a little more care when it comes to who you annoy." He leaned toward the boy as if he didn't want Aurora and Chloe to hear what he was about to say, but said it in a rather loud whisper, "My lady friends are not a force to be reckoned with. In your case, you should probably think of them as human sized preying mantises. Only, you wouldn't be lucky enough for them to fuck you while biting off your head." Roslin sat back and placed an arm around Aurora. "So, if you're going to gawk at them, you might want to do it from a distance like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 02:59

Aurora almost burst out laughing at the exchange between Thorne and Roslin. She admitted to herself that Roslin's description of herself and Chloe was rather accurate and that she prided herself in it. She also liked that he was being just a teency bit possessive. She decided that there was no need to engage the kid in conversation, Roslin had pretty much already said it all but she did look at him with her evil smugness as if to confirm what Ros had just said.

((sorry its so short, I couldn't think of anything else, brain is on go slow!))
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 17:50

Quote :
"Extremely, thanks for asking."
Chloe narrowed her eyes at the boy while thinking, don't be counting on that being true for very long. She then shook the thought out of her head, knowing that if she severely hurt the boy, or killed him, that she would be kicked out of the school immediately and would never be able to reconnect with her old friends, or finish her 7th year.
Quote :
"Oh, I'm sorry, was this a private party?"
Chloe was about to respond when the ignorant boy opened his annoyingly cocky mouth again.
Quote :
"You might wanna choose somewhere a little less open next time, less chance for interruption."
Though the comment was quite true, it still pissed Chloe off. Who was a 6th year to tell a 7th year to go somewhere to talk, especially our group of 7th years. We practically own this common room.
Quote :
"And you might want to take a little more care when it comes to who you annoy."
Chloe flashed her eyes as the comment was more than true. Their very essence frightened everyone, including wildlife. The boy certainly had guts, which was promising.
Quote :
"My lady friends are not a force to be reckoned with. In your case, you should probably think of them as human sized preying mantises. Only, you wouldn't be lucky enough for them to fuck you while biting off your head. So, if you're going to gawk at them, you might want to do it from a distance like everyone else."
Chloe nearly laughed out loud at Roslin's quick comeback. Yet another very true comment. She grinned at Roslin in appreciation and then at Aurora for sheer... shall she say it? Girl power. Chloe crossed her arms across her chest and raised her chin slightly in smugness, daring the stupid boy to cross the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 00:46

Thorne's smirk grew just a fraction bigger, it wasn't much of a reaction, but you couldn't really expect anything more than that from the people in Slytherin, unless they were first or second year students. The older students - the intelligent ones - reacted to things in wholly different ways. Thorne liked the reaction he'd gotten, he'd made all the impression he'd wanted to. He didn't fail to notice the reaction from the two girls either - though that was more in regards to what the boy had said.

Thorne gave a mock sigh and blinked several times. "All true, but where's the fun in always being careful? There's a lot more reward in poking the Hell out of the dragon than there is in just walking by." He looked from the boy to the red head and then to the other girl before returning his focus to the boy again. "Always push the boundaries or just lay down and die."

Last edited by Thorne Karsen on 18th June 2010, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lawson
Admin
Aurora Lawson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 01:33

Quote :
All true, but where's the fun in always being careful? There's a lot more reward in poking the Hell out of the dragon then there is in just walking by. Always push the boundaries or just lay down and die.
Now Thorne had Aurora's attention. At last he was beginning to talk like he had some potential and not just a load of attitude. Her expression softened some and she looked slightly interested in his presence. "Well, he has a point there Ros" she conceded as she placed her fingers in his. She turned to Thorne "So, now that you've got the dragon's attention, what are you going with it? Was there a reason you chose to interrupt us or were you just looking for trouble in general?" Aurora's eyes challenged him to lose the attitude and step up and prove his intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 02:18

Thorne's whole demeanor changed, his expression went serious and dark for the first time since he'd sat down and he looked straight at Aurora, his head slightly cocked to one side and his eyes conveying the sinister light that marred his soul. "I'm sure there are a whole bunch of malcontents in this school who blindly looks at the three of you and says to himself, just another bunch of students. Well, malcontent I may be as well, but not devoid of all measure of intelligence. Whatever is going on here, whatever you three are into, I want in." He flashed another look at the boy, for some reason he no longer seemed like he had any pull over the group. A thought occurred to Thorne just then that if the girls didn't want him in, he wouldn't be in.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 18:15

A grin cut across Roslin's face at the boys words. He could see the other student as a very possible rival, but rivals can work together as well. "You would have to prove yourself to us before we were to divulge any information," he stated in a business type manor. Roslin pictured the two of them in smoking jackets and puffing on pipes. The random and pointless thought made him grin a bit more. He looked over at Aurora and then Chloe for an indication that they were okay with at least giving the guy a chance.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 22:39

Quote :
"All true, but where's the fun in always being careful? There's a lot more reward in poking the Hell out of the dragon than there is in just walking by. Always push the boundaries or just lay down and die."
Chloe pursed her lips as the boy was growing on her and finally showing some good qualities. She couldn't help but agree with what he said. Life would be boring if there was no danger... No evil. As long as he could prove that he was just as evil as the three of them, he would fit in.
Quote :
"So, now that you've got the dragon's attention, what are you going with it? Was there a reason you chose to interrupt us or were you just looking for trouble in general?"
Chloe's thoughts were interrupted by Aurora's question and her unfocused eyes found the boys face again to see his reaction and to hear his answer. She still felt slightly annoyed by not being able to tell her story, but she had just arrived at the school - there would be plenty of time to talk, and she wasn't entirely sure how much of her story she wanted to reveal yet.
Quote :
"I'm sure there are a whole bunch of malcontents in this school who blindly looks at the three of you and says to himself, just another bunch of students. Well, malcontent I may be as well, but not devoid of all measure of intelligence. Whatever is going on here, whatever you three are into, I want in."
Chloe let out a tiny exhale of laughter while her mouth formed a sly grin. Does he really understand all that we are capable of? All that we have done? Is he he prepared for it? Chloe's eyes narrowed on the boy as she thought through those questions.
Quote :
"You would have to prove yourself to us before we were to divulge any information."
Chloe glanced in Roslin's direction and saw that he was looking towards her and Aurora, clearly wondering if they were alright with the boy being given a chance to prove himself. Chloe raised her chin slightly and narrowed her eyes as she examined the boy. "What the hell," she shrugged. "If he fails... We can always kill him," she sparkled her emerald green eyes and smiled so sweetly you would have thought she was an innocent child.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime20th June 2010, 23:41

At the sound of the guy's voice Thorne looked at him, the grin on his face would've made anyone cringe but Thorne held his gaze. It was almost as if this part of the procedure was like a good movie the guy loved seeing. It made Thorne feel like rebelling, he didn't like giving anyone that much satisfaction - but the bottom line was that if he was in there would be a whole lot more fun, if not... boredom deluxe. He felt warmer already, despite the knowledge that he might experience something completely unwanted in a short while.

The other one spoke just then, for the first time since he'd sat down and he stared at her. Her voice was so warm that it suited her about as much as a clown suit would suit an assassin. Slowly he started grinning again and then he looked back at the boy. "And what would you see as sufficient proof?" This was some kind of defining moment as well, if they asked him to do something completely mundane there was no real point in him joining them - it might be fun to try take them down though - if they failed to impress him as much as they wanted him to impress them. But that was a last resort to something to keep him busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room at night *open*   Common Room at night *open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room at night *open*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next