Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Just a Bit of Madness ::Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya Romanov
Mod
Anya Romanov

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Unknown about 600/Unknown about 14
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

Just a Bit of Madness ::Open Empty
PostSubject: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 18:46

Anya grabbed a fist full of flowers, yanking them up out of the ground. She glared at them for a moment, wondering why flowers were loved so much, and yet so useless. You can't eat a flower, they in reality hardly smell pleasant. Why do people fawn over them so much, they aren't that wonderful to look at. She tossed the wild flowers on the ground, continuing on with her stroll to the Whomping Willow.

Pulling out her carton of Marlboro Lights she whipped out one and placed in between her lips. Anya laughed for a quick moment at the irony. Here she was, a fourteen year old vampire, smoking cigarettes. Well, she assumed that physically she was fourteen. As for her real age, she had absolutely no idea. Lighting the cigarette she sat down against the tree, not really fearing it.

Feeling a bit crazy she decided to have a conversation with the ancient willow tree. "How exactly old are you old friend? I bet your older then me. You probably also know how old you are. I on the other hand have not a clue. I could be 6,000 years old and not even know. I doubt it, but" she shrugged "who knows."

She continued speaking to the tree, "it really is horrible isn't it? Watching everyone die eventually. That is why I have given up all hope. The coven I used to be with said I was mad. And maybe I am. But I can tell you one thing, most of them, they are dead. And here I am, still undead and kicking. Much to my displeasure."
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 11:39

Roslin had placed himself on a ledge up where most students wouldn't notice him. It was getting close to time to meet up with the Lawsons and his sister to talk about the strange baby situation he had found himself in, but he wasn't in any hurry to address it at that particular moment. He didn't understand how it could even be possible.

Instead, he simply sat on that ledge like a bird of prey; watching and listening to anyone who was close enough. He watched what seemed to be a young girl stroll right up to the Whomping Willow and sit down. The act in itself was odd but what she said really caught Roslin's attention.

Quote :
How exactly old are you old friend? I bet your older then me. You probably also know how old you are. I on the other hand have not a clue. I could be 6,000 years old and not even know. I doubt it, but who knows. It really is horrible isn't it? Watching everyone die eventually. That is why I have given up all hope. The coven I used to be with said I was mad. And maybe I am. But I can tell you one thing, most of them, they are dead. And here I am, still undead and kicking. Much to my displeasure.

A wicked little smile crossed Roslin's face. He let himself drop to the ground and sauntered toward her. "Not everyone dies. There are others like yourself," he said as he closed in on her.
Back to top Go down
Anya Romanov
Mod
Anya Romanov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 12:24

Anya jumped up, "Yes, I know that. But," she paused glaring at him, "I don't like too many of our kind. And even if there was one of our kind that I liked, I am sure that the curse that I seem to have would get them killed." Henry. Her heart cried. The only vampire in her old coven that she truly liked, let alone loved. He reminded her of someone from her past.

She took a drag of the cigarette, not really caring if it did nothing for her, she smoothed out her skirt and looked back at the intruder. She took a few steps to the side, putting more distance between them. "Though, thinking about it, there isn't too many people I do like," she laughed, the cruel laugh at how bitter her life was. "May I know the name of the intruder?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 12:34

Quote :
Yes, I know that. But, I don't like too many of our kind. And even if there was one of our kind that I liked, I am sure that the curse that I seem to have would get them killed. Though, thinking about it, there isn't too many people I do like, May I know the name of the intruder?

Roslin smirked as she moved away from him. The opposite sex rarely moved away from him. It was actually a nice changed, however her youthful appearance kept any of his normal thoughts toward most women at bay. "Roslin Holcombe," he took an exagerated bow and looked up at her still in the bowed position. "And you are?" he asked before straightening up again.
Back to top Go down
Anya Romanov
Mod
Anya Romanov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 15:26

Quote :
Roslin Holcombe, And you are?

Anya's eyes narrowed further, she never did trust a theatrical person. "Anya Romanov," she spoke warily. Taking a last drag of the cigarette she tossed it to the ground, crushing it with her shoe. "Why exactly did you interrupt the wonderful conversation I was having with the willow tree? Was someone sticking his nose in business where it aught not to be stuck?" her eyebrow raised, hands moving to rest on her hips. She silently tapped her hip while waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 10:09

Quote :
Anya Romanov, Why exactly did you interrupt the wonderful conversation I was having with the willow tree? Was someone sticking his nose in business where it aught not to be stuck?

Roslin lifted a brow and his smirk grew. She was feisty, which was always a good thing, but he wasn't so sure she was the type of feisty that he and his group looked for. He cocked his head as he looked over her some more. Ros couldn't help but wonder why she was at Hogwarts. "I was already sitting in peace near by. You're the one who decided to have a conversation with a tree within ear shot. Perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Anya Romanov
Mod
Anya Romanov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 17:20

"I was having a wonderful conversation with the willow," she laughed hysterically for a few moments. Calming herself she took a step closer to him, "I am very aware of my surroundings. Whether it was in your hearing range or not love, you still shouldn't have interrupt. Just leave the crazy little girl alone would have been wiser."

Anya moved away from him again, not enjoying being that close to him. He reminded her of someone she once knew and it was making her ill. "Anyways. Didn't you think that I might have wanted to be heard? Not interrupted, but heard." The glare transformed into a smile. "I have heard whispers of plots. I am sure you are very aware of these plans," she looked away. "I would like to assist in anyway I can."
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 11:09

I was having a wonderful conversation with the willow, I am very aware of my surroundings. Whether it was in your hearing range or not love, you still shouldn't have interrupt. Just leave the crazy little girl alone would have been wiser. Anyways. Didn't you think that I might have wanted to be heard? Not interrupted, but heard. I have heard whispers of plots. I am sure you are very aware of these plans, I would like to assist in anyway I can.

The cackling that came from the girl almost made Roslin grimace. He imagined her as a little old crone and decided that the image was much more fitting for her. When he stepped closer to her, he nearly stepped back himself, but held his ground. The sudden turn around in the girl nearly made Roslin's mind go blank for a moment. "You wanted to be heard and not interrupted, but you want to be a part of it? You were milling around for an invite, eh?" He smirked down at her shrugged, "We'll see how the others feel about you. It has to be unanimous before you can get in. You'll see us around. When you do, you can introduce yourself to the others."

With that he turned and walked away. Perhaps to his own doom, but if he didn't show up, he'd have to answer to Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Bit of Madness ::Open   Just a Bit of Madness ::Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Bit of Madness ::Open
Page 1 of 1