Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Shot for the Sky ::Open::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Shot for the Sky ::Open:: Empty
PostSubject: Shot for the Sky ::Open::   Shot for the Sky ::Open:: I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 02:15

Violet groaned, waking up to the sound of other girls laughing around the room. She sighed softly, deciding she might as well get up. She picked up her watch off the side of the table, noticing it was almost ten in the morning. With another groan, she quickly got out of bed and made her way to her the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and ran a hairbrush through her hair before making her way back to the room. After getting dress and pulling her hair back into a messy bun, she grabbed her wand and made her way for the door.

She decided today, she was going to go to the green house. She missed being around plants, the way they calmed her and they were magical. Just the thought made Violet smile as she pushed up the doors to the school. She didn’t put any shoes on and feeling the warmth of the grass on her feet made her smile again. She could tell today was going to be fun and the way she wanted it to be. After the week she had, she needed it.

Violet opened the door to the first green house she arived to, sticking her head in the door to see if anyone was in there before she slipped in. She grabbed a pair of gloves from by the door, giggling softly to herself. It was hot in the green house and there were a few plants already out. She went to the first one and pulled her book from her bag, turning threw it to find which plant she was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Nickel
Mod
Bonnie Nickel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Shot for the Sky ::Open::   Shot for the Sky ::Open:: I_icon_minitime5th July 2010, 22:27

Bonnie pushed herself up onto her elbows as she lay on the grass under a small tree in the courtyard. She loved taking in the sun as much as possible, but the girls nearby were making it difficult to enjoy. Bonnie tilted her chin down to look over her sunglasses at the girls giggling under the tree 10 feet away. They appeared to be appraising the boys walking before them. Bonnie sighed and quickly jumped to her feet. She grabbed her messenger bag, threw it over her shoulder, and began walking towards the Greenhouses. On a warm day like today, hardly anyone would be found in them as it would be too hot. Bonnie, however, quite enjoyed the heat.

Greenhouse One was the first she came across, so Bonnie tried it first. Her eyes were on the ground as she entered and she quickly shut the door and leaned against it, letting out another heavy sigh as the giggling disappeared behind the closed door. She then raised her head and realized she was not alone. "Oh!" Bonnie stood up straight and fixed her bag on her shoulder. "I didn't think anyone else would be in here, sorry." Bonnie turned to leave, her hand on the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cortel
Mod
Violet Cortel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16

PostSubject: Re: Shot for the Sky ::Open::   Shot for the Sky ::Open:: I_icon_minitime8th July 2010, 02:05

Violet bit her lip as she started cutting down the side of the plant she was working with, not paying any attention to the world around her. She was almost done when she heard someone say something behind her and her hand slip. “OW!” She screamed, dropping her knife and clutching her hand to her chest. Tears welded in her eyes and she shut them quickly, turning to where she heard the voice from. “No…no stay!” Violet said, blinking the tears away. She felt the blood run down her hand and she searched for her wand in her bag.

She tooked off her glove and felt a bit faint. The sight of blood was never good with her. She mumbled ow and ow over until she found a spell to heal her hand. She winced at the shot of pain that stung her hand, but she felt instantly better when there was nothing more then a scar on her hand. “Um…you can stay. I mean I don’t mind…” She said, turning around to the girl. Violet smiled weakly, taking note that the girl was really pretty. “The name is Violet Cortel.” She told her, taking her other glove off. “They protect you from bad plants but not a knife.” She mumbled, glaring at them.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Nickel
Mod
Bonnie Nickel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Shot for the Sky ::Open::   Shot for the Sky ::Open:: I_icon_minitime14th July 2010, 23:05

Bonnie whipped around as she heard the girl scream. She was about to run over to her when she spotted the blood on the girls hand. The nausea and dizziness was immediate. It was unbelievable how quickly it hit - Bonnie had never gotten over that. Ever since the fatal accident so many years ago, Bonnie had been horrible around blood. The sight would often cause her to go running and screaming from the room. Luckily the girl had managed to get her wand out and take care of it before the screaming began, but Bonnie remained frozen against the door, her eyes bulging from her head.
Quote :
“Um…you can stay. I mean I don’t mind…”
Bonnie closed her eyes and swallowed hard, trying to get past the horrible feeling. She shook her head slightly, hoping that would help, but it only made things worse. Her eyes remained shut and she took a few slow, deep breaths.
Quote :
“The name is Violet Cortel.” She told her, taking her other glove off. “They protect you from bad plants but not a knife.”
Bonnie's eyes slowly opened and she swallowed again, praying to God that she wouldn't vomit as she opened her mouth to speak. "I..." Bonnie cleared her throat. "I'm Bonnie Nickel." She gave a small smile. "Maybe we should speak to the Herbology Professor about getting thicker gloves." Her eyebrows scrunched as she thought of the blood again, but she managed to step away from the door in order to converse better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot for the Sky ::Open::   Shot for the Sky ::Open:: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shot for the Sky ::Open::
Page 1 of 1