Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Actual: 585 | Apparent: 17
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime1st June 2010, 08:29

{{Power plays allowed from my side on all posts. Smile }}

Hogsmeade was still quiet, even after all those years had passed. Some things - it was clear - just never changed. Katherine didn't hear even the whisper of the wind outside; though, strangely, not even James' footsteps could be heard. Katherine had an uneasy feeling about the job she'd taken. It wasn't for the Ministry or the Unspeakables, it was a private job. She needed some quick cash and the guy was ready to hand it out if she just took care of his estranged daughter - it wasn't that she didn't have money, it was just a lack of interest in the red tape it took to remove large funds from her account.

She was sure the uneasiness came from the silence - it made you feel so completely alone that it was hard to breathe. Kat hoped the owl had reached her target and that the girl was on her way. There wasn't really any way the girl could refuse - Katherine had stated clearly that she had her mother. She smiled and looked around the empty room. Classic trap; there was no doubt the girl had some measure of altruism, else she would've left her mother to fend for herself a long time ago. Kat had done her history, the mother wasn't really the strong one.

She paced around the room, exhaling to try alleviate her annoyance that it was all taking so long. Usually she'd have tracked the girl down and murdered her clean, but since she was at Hogwarts right at that very moment, and Kat had ulterior motives where Hogwarts was concerned she couldn't exactly break cover.

A small creak made Kat's focus flash to the door, the handle shuddered with a slow movement and Kat disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 15

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime1st June 2010, 08:37

The owl had reached her about an hour before Sarah arrived at the dilapidated house in Hogsmeade. She hated the look of it, but she hadn't really had any choice. The message the owl brought had been perfectly clear - she was to come to the house alone or her mother would be killed. Her heart skipped a beat for the hundredth time since she received the message - the thought of her mother being hurt in any way only made Sarah's resolve to enter the house strengthen.

She didn't have to think twice to know who it was, or rather, who had arranged the threat. She knew he would catch up to them sooner or later, no matter the promises he'd made to her mother. Sarah's father couldn't leave loose ends - as he called it. Someone who knew his secrets. And the only two people who knew those secrets were Sarah and her mother. Her father still loved her mother, he wouldn't kill her, but for Sarah there was no love.

Taking a deep breath Sarah pushed forward, wrapping her hand around the doorknob and twisting it so the door opened. The sun was just setting outside and the glow made the room seem a lot darker than it was - the darkness as well as the dead silence made the room seem intimidating. Sarah strained her ears, listening for any sign of occupation. She was sure the note had said this house...
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime1st June 2010, 12:04

Like usual, Roslin stood in dead silence where no one could see him and waited for the sun to set. A familiar figure came from the school and seemed to be headed for Hogsmeade. His curiosity much more pungent than his hunger, Roslin followed to see where the young woman was doing. Being a vampire always made following someone ridiculously easy, as long as they weren't vampires themselves or had some sort of powers that made them detect someone.

He sat perched on an old dilapidated building, that he was sure had been a sweets shop when he attended Hogwarts before, and watched as Sarah made her way to a house that looked as if it would cave in on itself at any moment. As she moved further away he silently moved along the roofs of buildings and houses, keeping his eyes on Sarah. Something seemed strange to Roslin. It was more of a feeling than anything.

As Sarah approached the house, Roslin descended from the roofs and found a location out of site but extremely close to Sarah. If he had been mortal, she would have definitely known that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 11:23

[[Combined post for Sarah and Katherine]]

She was rather brave, Kat could give her that much. The brave ones were more fun to kill, they always tried to fight back and it took them longer to let go. She watched Sarah for a few moments before stepping out of the shadows. The girl's eyes widened for a moment before the usual look of confusion made her eyes narrow. Of all the people Kat had gotten to only two hadn't been surprised by Kat's appearance.

After so many years she knew what caused the confusion. Kat was petite, to put it bluntly, no one who saw her in every day life would think she was capable of much. Kat closed the distance between her and Sarah. "You know why I'm here, no?" The girl nodded and Kat smiled. "Good, then there's no reason to waste time with explanations."

She moved faster than the girl could see, slipping in behind her and grabbing her wrists before pulling her closer. Sarah struggled, of course to no avail and Kat's hands tightened. She lowered her chin to the girl's shoulder, inhaling the scent of her - orchard peaches. A low moan left Kat seconds before she broke the skin and the first delicious gush of blood hit her tongue.

Sarah gasped when the strangely girlish assassin's grip tightened on her wrists. She was sure the bones there would snap soon. There were only two thoughts for her now - she was going to die - where was her mother? She knew the scream was futile but it was more for her mother - spurred on by the sudden burning pain in her neck and the dizziness that followed.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime7th June 2010, 02:32

((Let me know if this is over stepping anything. I can change it if you like.))

As Roslin stood dead still and listened, he heard a familiar voice, one that he would never forget. "It can't be," he thought as his chest tightened, "she's dead." He listened to the struggle and the scream, which spurred him onward. He crossed the threshold and reacted to the site before him almost before it even registered in his brain. A moment later one hand was on Katherine's forehead, the other at her throat. Like Katherine had done with Sarah, Roslin breathed in her sweetly intoxicating and familiar scent. In that moment there was no doubt, his old and dear friend was not gone from their world.

"Katherine," he thought at her, still keeping his grip. It was something between a question and a statement. Although he was positive, it was still hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime7th June 2010, 07:44

((It's cool Smile ))

It took Katherine's mind seconds to realize she wasn't alone with Sarah anymore but before she could react an iron grip held her aloft, pushing her away. The mouthful of blood she hadn't swallowed poured down her chin to her neck. She glared at Roslin, for a moment not really seeing him, but as the affect of the blood left her she saw him. Behind him James' shadow suddenly loomed, barreling down on them. "Stop, stop, stop!" She yelled frantically, holding a hand up to James without turning to face him, not bothering to extract herself from Roslin's grip just yet.

James stopped in his tracks, looking somewhat dejected and Katherine reluctantly looked at him while pulling away from Roslin. She swallowed the last bit of Sarah's blood that tainted her mouth and wiped at the blood on her chin with the back of her hand only to look back at Roslin. Out of all she'd known before he was the last she expected to see now - she didn't know whether she wanted to hold him or hit him or just simply run away. He was the one person that had always held her grounded, the one person she wanted to have around her that was still human and now... he stood before her, tainted by the blood that she'd despised all those years ago.

"What... happened to you?" She whispered, not knowing what reaction she would get from him now that she wasn't attacking Sarah. Her mind teemed with memories of them when time seemed to be frozen and they were all happier - she remembered that happiness quite distinctly and her expression suddenly crumpled, her brows knitted and her lips pressed together. He obviously had some kind of attachment to the girl, Kat knew from past experiences, attacks on anyone a vampire might hold dear wasn't soon forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime7th June 2010, 08:29

Sarah's weight was suddenly returned but her loss of blood made her unstable. Without anyone or anything holding her up she feel forward, landing on her hands and knees while listening to her blood pounding in her ears and the muffled sound of the scuffle that lasted only seconds. Her vision blurred and went black as she tried to steady herself. She didn't pass out but she was convinced she'd suddenly gone blind. Her breathing came in short gasps and she placed a hand on her neck where the pain had begun.

Her skin was broken, she could feel the wetness there that she knew was blood. Nausea rolled over her as she crawled to the nearest wall, pushed herself back and sat leaning against the roughness. Nothing was clear just yet, except that she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime7th June 2010, 11:19

Roslin let Katherine extract herself from him and took a moment to look at the man who she had spoken to before looking at Katherine fully. He drank in her imagine unblinkingly as if he would never see her again, which he knew was very possible.

Quote :
What... happened to you?

The question sent a small flash of anger through him but the movement coming from Sarah put his attention back on her. He kept his eyes on Katherine as he moved to Sarah's side and knelt down beside her. "I won't let anything else happen to you," Roslin whispered to her with conviction. He put an arm around her shoulder and cradled her head with great care, still starring at Katherine all the time.

"What happened to me?" he said sardonically to Katherine, finally getting to her question. "What happened to you?! I thought you were dead...actually dead and gone. Where have you been all of this time?" Question after question entered his mind and he set those aside to be asked after Katherine answered his initial questions.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 04:15

Katherine followed Roslin with her eyes to Sarah's side and narrowed her eyes. Definitely some kind of attachment. The tone of his voice when he answered her question sent chills down Katherine's spine and she raised her chin ever so slightly. She shot a meaningful glance at James and he sighed before leaving the room. It was the bond between them that no one understood, they could speak volumes to each other without saying a word and in times like the one they found themselves now, they would know when to just cut off and leave.

Kat took a deep breath and bowed her head before looking at Roslin again. His questions were so simple and yet the hardest to answer. Her reasons for leaving seemed small and unjustified now that she looked back on it all. She glared at Sarah, thinking back again to the time that everything had been good. When she'd had a friend in Roslin and they were that close. Her expression became hard and cold. "If I hadn't left I would've been killed." Her voice was ice and daggers and her focus moved back to Roslin again.

"No one said you couldn't look for me." She added with conviction, the truth was no one except the Death Eaters had ever looked for her. It had hurt her years before, and then she got over it - now the ache in her heart had returned. Perhaps if he hadn't been so bitter she would've felt differently, but seeing him brought all thoughts and feelings back that she'd written off years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime9th June 2010, 04:24

Sarah's vision started clearing, her fingertips felt frozen and when Roslin approached her she thought of the warmth of bodies and felt grateful for it, but there was nothing but ice there. His touch didn't create the warm, fuzzy feeling she'd gotten from others holding her and she looked up at him. Despite the distraction of the cold she smiled at him realizing it had been him that had saved her.

Her mind reeled at the sound of the other voice in the room. The killer was still there. Sarah shot a glare at the girl, drawing her breath in sharply at the sight of her. She could see that the killer had tried to wipe the blood from her mouth, but there was still a dark shadow of it against her pale skin. Sarah instinctively reached up to her neck and cringed into Roslin's side at what she felt there.

Her skin had been torn and a small trickle of blood still ran down the side of her neck. She grunted when her fingers brushed against the puncture wounds and comprehension gripped her. She'd read about these things, this type of creature. Her killer was a vampire! Her mind went wild with all the remembered information, their blood lust, their speed... their strength. She looked up at Roslin again and frowned.

His skin seemed paler now, and the coldness emanating from him was explained. Her breathing was rapid but quiet and she reached her hand up to touch his face but stopped when she saw the blood covering her fingers and sat staring dumbly at the crimson stain on her skin. "Vampires..." She breathed the word without any sound to it and didn't look away from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime11th June 2010, 18:34

Quote :
If I hadn't left I would've been killed. No one said you couldn't look for me.

Katherine's words seemed to shoot straight through his heart. Looking for her had never been a thought because he believed that there was no one to look for. He had been told that she was dead and it had devastated him for some time and then he felt that he must go through with their plans to honor his Katherine. Roslin had failed miserably at that and went into hiding after nearly being killed by his sister.

Quote :
Vampires...

The soft noise from Sarah made him look back down at her. "Yes, Sarah, vampires..." he whispered softly.

He looked back up at Katherine and voiced his thoughts even though he figured that she would think him weak for them, "I thought you were dead, Kat. I didn't know that I could find you if I did look for you. You have no idea what losing you did to me. It felt like I had lost a part of myself...the best part of myself."

Roslin put one arm under Sarah's legs while adjusting the other for a better hold and stood with her cradled in his arms. "Why have you come for her?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 01:11

Katherine's expression hardened even more when Sarah spoke. Figures that she would catch on so quickly, nowadays people knew too much about everything for there to be any kind of real surprise when they met the so-called mythical creatures of the night. She scowled at her and flashed a look at Roslin when he spoke. Her expression crumbled and she shook her head. "I..." There wasn't really anything she could say, she'd known it before and it was even clearer now. "I never meant to hurt anyone."

She closed her eyes when he picked Sarah up and turned her face just a little so she wouldn't look directly at them. "Family money only lasts so long if you live longer that one human lifetime... there was a contract on her, I took it. I needed the money." The statement had no real feeling to it, it was her stating a cold hard fact. She'd spent years taking people out, there was no cause to start feeling guilt over it now.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 10:16

Sarah's head felt a little clearer, the conversation didn't seem so round about and she realized now that these two knew each other. The killer and her... what?... friend? ... saviour? She didn't quite know what to classify him as. She stared up at Roslin when he affirmed what she already knew and a shiver of cold ran up her spine again - this time not so much from being in contact with him.

She shut her eyes tightly and opened them again, her vision was completely cleared now and she pushed against Roslin to try get up. She failed miserably and her world tilted, she let out a small whimper before realizing he was cradling her. The killer gave her reason for being there and it was exactly what she'd thought. The contract... "Where's my mother?" Her voice sounded frantic to her, she'd forgotten about the note she'd received... that her mother was being held by this person.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime15th June 2010, 17:20

Quote :
I...I never meant to hurt anyone. Family money only lasts so long if you live longer than one human lifetime... there was a contract on her, I took it. I needed the money.

Katherine’s words made Roslin’s anger fade. He gave her a sad sort of smile as he realized that the reason for her leaving or the fact that she left at all didn’t really matter. She was alive. He had Katherine back and he knew that she would never purposely hurt him. Even with all of the feelings that were rushing through him just then the contract out on Sarah’s life was disconcerting. Roslin looked down at Sarah, wondering who could possibly want such a young creature dead. She hadn’t yet shown him a reason for someone wanting to take her life. As far as he was concerned, she was just beginning to blossom in that direction. Hogwarts sure was proving to be just as exciting as the first time around, if not more so.

Quote :
Where's my mother?

“Calm down, Sarah,” Roslin said in a soothing voice and then looked at Katherine with raised brows for the answer. He wanted to be with Katherine alone, but he would have to care for Sarah first.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 00:09

"I will NOT calm down!" Sarah's expression darkened, her voice becoming more high pitched than before and she struggled limply to get out of Roslin's grip. "Let me go! I have to find her!" Her mother was the only person she had left, without her there would be nothing left... nothing! Sarah's mind was racing again, if she'd had the presence of mind to think clearly about what was going on she would've thought her mind was clearer than it had been in months, as it was her panic was rising.

She half fell out of Roslin's arms and stumbled when she hit the ground. Her knees were still weak but she moved forward and pointed a finger in the killer's face while removing her wand from her pocket with her free hand. "Where is she?!"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 00:17

Kat kept her focus on Roslin, she saw a shadow of the old Roslin when he smiled at her and her expression blanked slightly. Seeing him was one thing, but seeing that in him was another...

Sarah spoke again and Kat's shoulder's slumped, before she could answer the girl had wriggled herself out of Roslin's grip. Kat's mind worked the situation in seconds, she saw the finger in her face and the other hand reaching for the wand. She exhaled incredulously, slapped Sarah's hand away from her face and turned her back on her. "I forgot how ..." She flashed a look at Roslin and stopped her sentence. "Your mother was never here, it was a ruse to get you here." She spoke as if she was talking to a child and then looked back at Roslin again.

"Is she always like this?" It was the first real reference she'd made to the connection between Roslin and Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime17th June 2010, 02:07

The blank stare that Katherine gave Ros made chills run down his spine. He didn't know how to feel about it, but Sarah's sudden shrieking and wriggling hit a nerve in him. He didn't see any point in her acting like that. Even if her mother was there, it certainly wouldn't have helped her. Roslin let her wriggle out of his arms. It wasn't like the girl could do Katherine any harm.

Quote :
I forgot how ...

Roslin's brows creased when Katherine didn't finish her sentence. He made a mental note to bring it up when he got her alone, if he were to ever get her alone or even see her again.

Quote :
Your mother was never here, it was a ruse to get you here. Is she always like this?

As a response to Katherine's question, Roslin shrugged and said, "I don't know. Haven't known her for very long. She's been pretty chill till now. I suppose you claiming to have taken her mother so that you could lure her here and kill her could have something to do with that. I might be wrong though."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 01:21

Katherine's lips stretched into a smile before she could stop herself. She'd forgotten what it was like... talking to Roslin. She'd been alone for so very long, kept herself away from any kind of human conversation that the company - no matter how unwilling (as in Sarah's case) - was rather refreshing. As for Roslin, she wasn't sure that she would ever be able to see him as more than human. No matter how clear the transition was, when she looked into his eyes she saw him the way he had been the last time she'd seen him.

"Okay, okay." She moved back to where Sarah stood and tried to smile a little more warmly. "If I'd known what a stand-up person you are I wouldn't have taken the contract. And your mother was never in danger, I promise." She inhaled deeply, it had taken a lot more effort than she would've thought to just get those few words out in an amiable way. Katherine cleared her throat and felt her smile wavering. "I promise not to try kill you anymore, okay?" Her mind was screaming that this was all ridiculous, the fact that she was trying to keep a mere human calm was preposterous to her, but she was doing it for Roslin and she was determined to not make the girl go even crazier than she already had.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 01:25

Sarah opened her mouth to continue demanding her mother be handed over, she didn't trust this killer for one second. No sound left her though, she was brought up short by the fact that the girl had approached her again and was talking to her in what appeared to be a calm fashion. Sarah nodded, staring with a confused expression at the girl, no doubt she was trying to be the picture of courtesy but her expression was more frightening than anything else. The strange look in the girl's eyes did make Sarah realize how absolutely foolish she'd acted, so completely not like herself - or rather, not how she knew herself. She pushed her hair behind her ears, having not taken her wand out and nodded again. "Ok, I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime18th June 2010, 17:45

"Ah, see?" Roslin said as he strode toward them and placed his hands on the shoulders of both. "Now we can all be the best of friends. I'm glad we've gotten through that period of tribulation."

He winked at Kat and turned to Sarah, "I should get you back to the school. It might be a good idea if you didn't talk to anyone about what went on out here...I can answer any questions you have later on if you like."

"As for you," he turned to Katherine with a mock scolding sort of tone, "If I were to take care of Sarah and return here in a bit, would I find this place empty?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime20th June 2010, 23:53

Katherine could see the pull Sarah might have for one of her kind. The sudden flip of her emotions was almost freakish in that she'd gone from near hysterics to stark raving calm in just a second. Kat raised her eyebrows and parted her lips just slightly but her attention was drawn away by the fact that Roslin had approached them. She frowned at his words... best of friends - how long had it been since she'd heard that? Her expression blanked before Roslin could look at her again though and she smiled at the wink, it was so like the old Roslin she'd loved that she could almost believe things might just be okay.

It was most likely a good idea for him to escort Sarah home, there was never any guarantee on how many people were really hired to kill you once you had one contract out on your life - and James might want to stick to the rules more than Kat was inclined to. Kat stared with an almost surprised light in her eyes at Roslin's mock scolding. He got over the almost murder quite quickly. If she'd had a beating heart she was sure it would be pounding right about now. "Won't be empty, but even if you didn't return you'd most likely see me walking the halls of Hogwarts before long." She smiled warmly and paced away from them. "Take care of her, I'll wait for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime21st June 2010, 00:08

Sarah could feel the sudden cold of Roslin's hands through her shirt when he laid his hand on her shoulder but she didn't acknowledge it. She merely smiled at the girl who could've very well been the end of her and thought about the word 'friends'. She wasn't sure it could really be possible to be friends with someone who wanted you dead, but perhaps Roslin's enthusiasm would make it possible.

She pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key. "Not a word to anyone." Her voice was stable again, she felt almost normal - except for the fact that she could most likely sleep for a week. It scared her a little that Roslin intended on coming back to meet with Katherine, and if she was completely honest with herself she would admit that it bothered her for other reasons as well - but where would be the sense in that?

Sarah was impatient now, she wanted to get going. She looked from Katherine to Roslin and then back again. He could handle himself well enough, she was sure. She turned and headed to the door but stopped just a few feet short, waiting for Roslin to say whatever else he needed to say to Katherine before they got going.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime21st June 2010, 21:05

Quote :
Won't be empty, but even if you didn't return you'd most likely see me walking the halls of Hogwarts before long. Take care of her, I'll wait for you.

Roslin smiled, "That's great to hear Kat. It hasn't been right without you." He then turned to Sarah nodded at her. As he passed the threshold he looked over his shoulder and said, "I'll be back before long."

He placed a hand at the small of Sarah's back and whispered in her ears, "It would probably be best if I got you back as quickly as possible, just to be safe. If you are comfortable with it, I would like to carry you. Then you can see a bit of vampiric power in play..."

((Wanna do some rping with just Ros and Sarah getting back in her Four Poster? Might add something to the relationship. It's your choice.))
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 03:28

((Combined Sarah and Kat post.))

Kat watched Roslin leave the house with an odd detached kind of feeling and also another feeling, something she hadn't felt in a long time... hope. Perhaps returning to Hogwarts was going to be better than she had initially thought. Of course, now she would have to take up a new contract to keep herself comfortable but that had never been very hard to do. Kat was good at what she did and people knew it.

Sarah followed Roslin out the door of the fall-down house, glancing back only once. The girl looked almost forlorn in the darkness of the small room. "You can carry me." She answered Roslin with a smile and braced herself.

((We can do that, wanna make the thread so long? Just let me know where the thread is.... hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime22nd June 2010, 23:40

((Okay, I'll go ahead and post his return to Katherine and we can just get on with that, unless we should wait incase something unexpected happens? I could always change this post if you feel we should wait.))

Roslin dashed back across the grounds from the school and made his way back toward Hogsmeade. Excitement at the prospect of seeing Katherine for a second time that night filled him. He almost thought that he was dreaming, but he couldn't recall having had a single dream since he was turned.

On his way to the house Roslin came across a young chestnut coloured winged horse. If he remembered correctly, it was called an Aethonon but what it was called didn't matter much to him. Roslin disabled the creature and decided to take it along in case Katherine wished to feed. He did, after all, ruin her dinner plans.

With the still somewhat thrashing winged horse in his arms, Roslin squeezed through the door. "Hungry?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime23rd June 2010, 00:36

Katherine had taken a seat in one of the corners of the room, the dust settled around her leaving traces floating in the air that she spotted when she lit her wand tip. The dust motes floated slowly in and out of focus as she waited for Roslin's return. She'd sent James away for the time being. He wasn't all too happy about it but all it took was for her to remind him that she had intended all along to get into Hogwarts again. All her plans had led to that - even the sucking up to the teachers to allow her back into the school.

A strange sound made Kat look up at the door. Roslin stood in the doorway with a young animal in his hands and Kat couldn't help but laugh. He was showing her more and more of his personality and he hadn't changed at all - from what she could tell. She remembered him exactly like he was now and it warmed her. She got up and walked over. "Still considerate." She whispered the words and took aim with her wand. Without saying a word she cast the spell over the animal, it's thrashing stopped as it fell into a deep sleep. "Feel like sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime23rd June 2010, 09:05

Roslin smiled. The thought of enjoying a feast with Katherine for the first time was almost over whelming. "I'd love to," he said as he placed the sleeping beast on the floor, but couldn't stop himself from staring at Katherine when he looked back up at her. She was a creature that he had never expected to see again and yet there she stood. It still all seemed too good to be real. She looked, if possible, even more amazing than he remembered. As always, she was dark and light at the same time. A demon and an angel. Wild and sophisticated all at once. A living contradiction...or a living example of balance? He wasn't sure.

"So, you're an assassin now..." he said. "Have you killed anyone in Egypt in the past two hundred odd years?" he asked, curious as to how close they had come to running into each other before now.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime24th June 2010, 07:28

Katherine smiled her usual small smile and thought for the first time in over four hundred years that she was fortunate. Most of her vampiric life she'd spent hating everything except a select group of humans, she'd lost all she'd cared about in a fit of impulse and would've lost them forever if it was not for the fact that vampirism existed. As it was she had this small reprieve with one of the people she'd felt closest to. She stared at Roslin and made a conscious effort to open her mind to him - something she hadn't done in years.

The flood of thought was almost overpowering and it made her gasp softly but she quickly gained control - indeed it was almost too easy to control it now - and she found Roslin in the din. His thoughts made her stare again, a larger smile taking the place of the first.

Roslin Holcombe wrote:
"So, you're an assassin now... Have you killed anyone in Egypt in the past two hundred odd years?"

She still found it slightly strange that Roslin had lived for as long as she had and the casual mention of two hundred odd years made her shake her head. She sank down opposite Roslin, keeping the animal between them. "Egypt is a long way off, I don't think my reputation stretches that far, but I did end up there by a completely random route... I think it was about three hundred years ago, I'm not too sure. Didn't do much there though, the people there are different, they suspect." She smiled again and reached a hand out to the creature on the floor. She rubbed the soft fur behind it's ear lightly and looked at Roslin again, his thoughts still pouring into her mind. "What were you doing in Egypt?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime24th June 2010, 15:08

"I went there after sleeping off some injuries for around three hundred years," Roslin thought at her, frowning deeply. "We went up against the GA. We underestimated them...mostly Ed." He absentmindedly rubbed his neck as he pictured his sister grasping it and leeching him of his life force. "She was strong then...I can't imagine what she can do now. She nearly killed me after I killed Alexander. You remember him? Head Prick and Ed's boyfriend..." Roslin sneered. He had hated the boy.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime24th June 2010, 23:13

Kat's face darkened and her eyes became slits. "It took you three hundred years to sleep off injuries caused by your sister?" Her voice was low and menacing, she didn't like the fact that Roslin had to go through that. She remembered Jake Alexander all too well - he was one person the world wouldn't... and didn't miss him. She couldn't help smile at the fact that Roslin had managed to take Jake out. From what he was saying Edolie was a lot more formidable than other students so taking out her lover was undoubtedly a difficult task. "Did you at least make him suffer?" Another question popped into her head just then that she had thought of earlier but had been a little nervous to ask. Things were settling between them now though, they were catching up. "Who turned you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next