Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: Actual: 585 | Apparent: 17
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st June 2010, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

{{Power plays allowed from my side on all posts. Smile }}

Hogsmeade was still quiet, even after all those years had passed. Some things - it was clear - just never changed. Katherine didn't hear even the whisper of the wind outside; though, strangely, not even James' footsteps could be heard. Katherine had an uneasy feeling about the job she'd taken. It wasn't for the Ministry or the Unspeakables, it was a private job. She needed some quick cash and the guy was ready to hand it out if she just took care of his estranged daughter - it wasn't that she didn't have money, it was just a lack of interest in the red tape it took to remove large funds from her account.

She was sure the uneasiness came from the silence - it made you feel so completely alone that it was hard to breathe. Kat hoped the owl had reached her target and that the girl was on her way. There wasn't really any way the girl could refuse - Katherine had stated clearly that she had her mother. She smiled and looked around the empty room. Classic trap; there was no doubt the girl had some measure of altruism, else she would've left her mother to fend for herself a long time ago. Kat had done her history, the mother wasn't really the strong one.

She paced around the room, exhaling to try alleviate her annoyance that it was all taking so long. Usually she'd have tracked the girl down and murdered her clean, but since she was at Hogwarts right at that very moment, and Kat had ulterior motives where Hogwarts was concerned she couldn't exactly break cover.

A small creak made Kat's focus flash to the door, the handle shuddered with a slow movement and Kat disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th June 2010, 02:21

((I had Marisha down as the one who changed him in his profile. I think that I talked to her about it, but can't remember. I'll just leave it I guess.))

Quote :
It took you three hundred years to sleep off injuries caused by your sister? Did you at least make him suffer?

Roslin nodded gravely at her first question and said, "I barely escaped her...I've told no one else this, but I think I only survived because she held back. As for Jake, used Avada Kedavra, so it was, unfortunately, quick. Had to be or else Ed would have prevented it. Looked like he was suffering anyway...he was still crippled from that accident in the forest. If Ed wasn't there, it would have been pretty easy to play with him first."

Quote :
Who turned you?

"Marishka," he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th June 2010, 02:43

Kat felt tense again, she'd missed so much in those last few months and everything could've been so different if she had stayed - though she might very well not be sitting on this spot with Roslin if things had been different. She sighed and smile crookedly. "The presence of death always makes them suffer." She looked down at the animal concentrating on the neck of it - if you really looked at that spot on any creature you could see the pulse of the blood beneath their skin and she did, forcing herself to keep calm.

Roslin Holcombe wrote:
"Marishka"

Kat's stomach dropped and she looked quickly at Roslin again. "Marishka?" The question was whispered, her voice lost in the shock. She knew Marishka was a vampire, but to have Marishka turn Roslin was a shock to her. "How?" She was staring at the floor now, not really seeing anything, she wanted to know everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th June 2010, 03:06

Roslin had been following Katherine's eyes to the beasts throat. He shrugged, not understanding what the big deal was about who had changed him. "I asked her to..." he said and then added, "I was going to ask you, but didn't get to it before you left. Wasn't so sure that you would do it anyway."

"Go ahead and eat, Kat. Looks like you need it. We can talk about anything you want when you're done," he said.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th June 2010, 04:19

She looked back at Roslin and after seeing the expression on his face she smiled. Even after all these years she could still get jealous. She inhaled deeply and shook her head while still smiling. "I would have, for you." She resigned to put that behind her, there was no use in getting jealous, Roslin had always been and would most likely always be a free spirit, not hers - never hers. "Feel free to join, I'm sure there's enough for both of us." She leaned over the creature, picking a spot not quite dead centre of its chest. She parted her lips and broke the skin, reeling at the rush of blood that hit her tongue. It was warm and delicious, which was surprising, animal blood always tasted weaker. This animal tasted almost better than a human. Kat took swallow after swallow, making sure she didn't pull too hard on the animal's heart.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th June 2010, 12:57

Quote :
I would have, for you. Feel free to join, I'm sure there's enough for both of us.

Roslin smiled at the warm words from Katherine and watched her drink for a while. It was a magnificent sight. After a while, he joined in, feeding from the neck, but very slowly. It hadn't been long since he last fed, so he didn't need much.

((All I could think of. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th June 2010, 23:37

Katherine could feel it when Roslin joined her, the animal's heart faltered several times but kept beating. It was surprising how long it held out for. She drank for a little bit longer and then sat up, leaving the kill for Roslin. She despised that moment when the body gave up and where ever possible she avoided that completely. It was easier to break their necks than it was to drink that last drop that caused their death. While she waited she made sure that she hadn't spilled any of the blood on herself, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and looking down at her clothing. It was all black but she had always had a thing about cleanliness. She hadn't spilled a drop.

Kat moved back towards the nearest wall and leaned against it, watching Roslin feed. She wondered vaguely where Marishka was now. Roslin hadn't said anything about her being at Hogwarts so she assumed she wasn't there. If it had been Kat who'd turned Roslin she would've stuck with him. He was truly a sight to observe, especially when he fed. She smiled her small smile and waited.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2010, 00:06

Ros continued drinking from the animal until the last drop had been devoured. He then pulled back and stared at the creature for a little bit as he always did. There was a strange beauty to a freshly dead creature. At least Roslin thought so.

He looked back up at Katherine and was amazed by her beauty all over again. It was a strange feeling, seeing someone he thought he'd never see again. Ros hadn't expected to see Aurora, but it was different with Katherine. He had actually been told that she was dead and morned her death. When it came to Aurora, he had slept for three hundred years and woke up expecting everyone but a few to be long gone. Seeing Hogwarts in ruins like it was had been a shock to him when he first showed up, but he quickly learned of it's fate.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2010, 05:20

Katherine studied Roslin until he looked up at her, their eyes met and she stared for a few seconds - his gaze was intense and caused her to look away. This was a moment she hadn't expected, feeling that wanting again. She remembered how much she'd wanted him and made her nervous to look at him again. The more she thought the stronger those feelings got and she knew it was most likely from the feast they'd just shared and watching Roslin feed but she couldn't help feeling even more attracted to him now.

She cleared her throat and smiled while looking at him again. "Thanks, I really needed that." She wasn't sure where to look now - there was something akin to fear in her heart that he would see right through her. It had always been her fear when dealing with Roslin, that he would see the truth of it all in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 06:28

Roslin smiled softly at Katherin, a tad unsure of her shyness. He figured that it could be that they hadn't seen each other in so long, but he usually assumed that a woman wanted him when she looked at him like that. "You're welcome," he stated simply as he continued to stare at her, trying to read every movement she made. Roslin was able to look upon her and really appreciate every aspect of her now that he was a vampire. He had always thought that he did before, but seeing someone through the eyes of a vampire was very different.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 07:45

Kat took a deep breath, realizing how foolish she was being. When she'd fed she'd automatically closed her mind to anything external, including Roslin. It was a habit she'd learned early on. She didn't like the thought of having other people rummaging through her thoughts the way she knew it could be done. She smiled a little wider and looked at the carcass. It was making her slightly uncomfortable, she'd never been able to stick around for very long after the kill.

She looked up at Roslin again. "Look at us, we've spent over 500 years apart and now we have nothing to say to each other." She shook her head slightly. "I can't believe you've been... around all this time." Getting up was another moment of discomfort. She grimaced and then turned the grimace into a smile. "Immortality is a lonely exercise." Kat walked over to a boarded up window close by and ran her hand along the grain of the wood.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 09:02

((Forgot to do this earlier, but kept forgetting...power plays allowed on mine as well.))

Quote :
Look at us, we've spent over 500 years apart and now we have nothing to say to each other. I can't believe you've been... around all this time. Immortality is a lonely exercise.

Roslin watched Katherine's every move as she spoke and then stood as well. "It can be..." he said. It wasn't long after he woke up fully healed that he quenched his need for human interaction, but he knew that Kat could cut herself off from others quite easily. He followed her to the window and then stood in front of her and leaned against the boards right next to Katherine's hand. "but it doesn't have to be," he said, finally finishing his statement. Roslin then took her hand in his and softly kissed the back of it without taking his eyes off her for a moment. With the other hand, he softly ran his thumb along her cheekbone.

"It's hard to believe that this isn't just another dream..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 23:42

It still felt strange to Katherine to have another being so close after all these years, even just being in the same room with Roslin the way they were was rather enticing. It was this bombardment of the unknown that added to her sudden loneliness. She'd spent uncountable years making sure no one got close and Roslin was destroying her resolve in a matter of hours. Her head was bowed when he approached but she followed the progress of their hands, trying to ignore the crushing blow to her stomach... mortals described this as butterflies, why they did so was unknown, it was more like getting the wind knocked out of you.

When Roslin's lips touched the back of her hand Kat closed her eyes, it felt like all this was too much to bear and yet she wanted to stay in that broken down room with him forever. His fingertips brushed lightly along her check and suddenly she didn't care anymore where she was or that this would all most likely pass and she did something she hadn't done or dreamed of doing since before her disappearance.

She pressed her tongue against her fangs, letting her blood fill her mouth and then closed the gap between her and Roslin. Her lips met his lightly and then more feverishly. This moment was forever to her. Kat forced her tongue into his mouth and along with it, the blood. The wound she'd inflicted had already healed but this contact seemed to last forever before she pulled away from him.

She looked at the floor for a moment before looking up at him through her lashes. "If this is a dream I'm going to suffer a Hell of a lot when I wake up." She shivered slightly but it was more from the pleasure she felt than anything else and she hoped that she hadn't overstepped some invisible boundary.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 13:58

Roslin's surprise at the sudden reaction from Katherine made him quite unable to do anything about it one way or the other. He simply followed her movements until she pulled away from him and stared at her in shocked pleasure.

Quote :
If this is a dream I'm going to suffer a Hell of a lot when I wake up.

A soft smile, almost a smirk, curled up the corner of Roslin's lips. He took Katherine into his arms and squeezed her tight. "I don't think it's a dream..." he whispered before burying his hands in her hair. Ros gently pulled her back enough to return the kiss she had given him and then some. He pulled out of the kiss and gently nibbled on her ear and then moved down her neck to her shoulder; tenderly kissing and moving cloth along the way.

A distinct feeling started in his stomach and expanded to his groin. He could feel it filling with... Aethonon blood? He wasn’t sure how it worked, but it did work. Perhaps it was whatever fluid kept his body moist. The science and/or magic of Vampires was completely unknown to Roslin. He simply lived an undead life. His sexual experiences with Katherine before she had vanished returned to him, almost making him lose track of the past and the then. Ros unbuttoned her pants as he had done their first time together and slipped his hand between the cloth and her skin.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 01:05

If she had a beating heart Kat knew it would have faltered the moment Roslin pulled her closer. The fire in his kiss was unmistakable and she let herself go again, kissing him back with as much fervor as he had. She'd always remembered their past exploits but this was completely different. She'd had to hold back before and now he was as unbreakable as she was. Her arms wound around his neck when they kissed and only slacked their grip when he released her lips. His mouth sent shock waves of pleasure running through her with each bit of contact he made with her skin.

The soft moan that sounded from her lips was inescapable - the same rang true for the feeling inside her that she was going against everything she had become and it would all end badly. She would fight to keep this moment with him. The warm air of the room touched her skin at the same time that she started unbuttoning Roslin's shirt. She smiled at his obvious pleasure and worked to undo his pants. The cloth slipped to the ground just when his fingers moved down her pants and caressed her lightly. Kat's breath caught in her throat and she pressed her forehead against his shoulder, biting her lip in fear that the overwhelming lust she felt for him would reach to higher levels.

He was ready, the same as she was and she laid her hands on his shoulders, gently pushing him backwards until his back pressed against the wall. She pressed her body against his and moved his hands around her waist before lifting herself onto the very essence of his manhood. Her arms slipped around his neck again, her whole body quivering in pleasure at the feel of him inside her. She craved this closeness so badly now that her fingers dug into his back and held him tight against her.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 02:25

Katherine's obvious want of him made the act even more exciting. It just fed his drive even more when the woman he was with wanted him so badly. Then there was the fact that this was Katherine. She had always been different from anyone else he had been with. The closest to her was Aurora and that was even vastly different. There was just something about being extremely close friends with someone before being with them. Even after all of that time, he felt the same about Katherine as he always had. Aurora was off limits before. They had a history, but hadn't spent as much time together as Katherine and Ros. It was just different some how.

Roslin loved it when the woman decided to take control. It was a beautiful thing and happened with very few that he had been with. When Katherine lifted herself onto him, he gasped with pleasure and aided in lifting and lowering her by grasping her thighs. Soon the act wasn't enough for him. He spun both of them around and slammed her back up against the wall and used the rough surface to hold her up as he got a better angle and thrust into her. It felt as if the whole house was moving off it's foundation a bit with each thrust, but he couldn't be sure. Either way, that too just fed his drive even more.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 07:11

Kat barely felt the impact of the wall when Roslin turned them around, it was leverage for him to go deeper and harder and her body was reacting to his the way it always had, it was just amplified by a thousand for the lack of any real intimacy she'd had. Her head fell back against the wall and she used his movements to accelerate the thrusting, she wanted all of him inside her, everything she could have. With each thrust she could feel the wall buckling a little more, it was sturdy, but their strength was monumental compared to most structures.

She looked down at him and pulled him closer again, kissing him furiously despite the rocking of their bodies. Her lips left his and moved along his jaw down to his neck. She lingered there for several seconds before making up her mind. Her parted her lips slightly and sank her teeth into him roughly. The sensations flowing through her at the first gush of blood that hit her tongue caused her to stiffen and then hold even more tightly to Roslin pushing herself down on him with each thrust so he would go as deep as possible. She allowed the wound to close, she'd gotten what she wanted and the taste of him still lingered on her tongue, the warmth of his blood still flooded her limbs and the sensations caused by the touch of his skin just sealed her entire being in an Eden of wonders she never expected to feel again.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 11:57

Roslin grunted with pleasure when Katherine bit and drank from him. He swooned slightly, but began to thrust even harder and faster. The signs that Katherine was being satisfied told him that he no longer had to hold back his seed. He let that part of him open up as he had always done, even as a mortal and felt the pleasure his body had been craving suddenly erupt. His legs began to twitch and he continued to thrust until he had emptied into her. When this was done with he simply let himself fall against her, using their weight to keep them against the wall. He left himself inside her, enjoying the sensation in a different way now that he was done, but a little bit more tender.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 08:15

Katherine's entire body seemed to melt into one pulsating organ, the world had disappeared and they were no longer in the dingy old musty house, everything was clear and clean and all the tension she'd felt had dissipated into nothingness. Roslin's body tensed against hers and added to the excruciating pleasure of it all. She was breathing heavily but only in lieu of the release she'd gotten and allowed herself to lean her head against his shoulder, her arms still tightly around him. She could still taste him and swallowed without losing any of the taste. Her voice was low and dead serious, "Now I'm really screwed." As soon as the sentence was done she laughed, merely a short little laugh at the pun in her words and she sat up to look at him. She was at a loss for words now, she knew they had to part and most likely soon and she hated that, but even if they stayed together she would push him away eventually. Kat lifted herself and lowered herself to the floor, placing her feet perfectly beside his. She couldn't even bring herself to confess everything to him, she wanted him to know it though, she wanted him to know that she would stay by his side if ... only if he could keep her. He wasn't one to be kept and neither was she, but what would happen now?
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 10:00

((Did I miss read the one right before that? Or this one...hmmm...maybe I shouldn't be doing this right after waking up...))

Roslin smiled at Kat's comment and her laugh. A tinge of sadness over came him as she extracted herself from him, but he wouldn't dare show it. He looked down at the tiny but ridiculously powerful creature before him. For a while he was at a loss for words, but decided to check again.

"So, you're coming back to Hogwarts?" he asked, trying to reassure himself that she wouldn't just up and vanish again, but he knew that there was no reassuring. She could change her mind at those big oak doors and be gone in the same moment.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 11:07

((You didn't miss anything. Which part doesn't fit?))

Katherine looked up into Roslin's eyes and thought she saw some flicker of a different emotion lingering there but couldn't be sure. She'd closed her mind to him and everything else again. It didn't bother her as mush as it had before and it was easier to focus on only one mind but it still made her feel too open. His question roused her doubt - the act had kept all thoughts from her mind except thoughts of Roslin and now he'd pushed all the rest back at her.

She'd lived almost completely devoid of human compassion for so long that it made her wonder if she still could co-exist with the mortal children like she used to. She had some idea why he'd asked her the question now but believing that she meant more to another being than just stone cold killer was something she wasn't entirely ready for. Her mind raced from one thought to the next in seconds, weighing everything up for what felt like the hundredth time and then she mimicked Roslin's smirk and nodded. "Of course, where else do I belong right now?"

She let her eyes rove his body, enjoying the fact that their nakedness felt so comfortable and thought again of how much she would've loved to have been the one to claim him. She reached out to him and pressed her head against his shoulder while resting her hands on his waist. "Knowing that you're there makes it easier to go back." She yearned for their old level of friendship, he had been one of the few she could confess anything to and there was only support, he'd never judged her for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 11:34

((Something just made me think that I read it wrong, but I also wasn't sure.))

Roslin wrapped his arms around Katherine's tiny frame and kissed the top of her head. "Good. I'm glad I came," he whispered as he closed his eyes to more fully enjoy the feel and smell of her. The old house groaned and creaked after being assaulted by their antics, but it almost sounded as if the noises were made in agreement.

"Most of the old gang will be back at Hogwarts." A wicked smirk touched his lips at the thought.

"They won't know what hit them," he added out loud.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2010, 08:33

((K.))

Feeling his arms around her felt so comfortable that Kat could almost pretend things were all going to be alright. She closed her eyes and relaxed a little more, she felt completely at ease - their exploits had drained her of all the stress she'd been carrying around, she hadn't fully realized how bad it was until this moment where everything was calm. "I'm glad you came too." Her eyes snapped open when the building creaked and seemed to shift but it did nothing more than that and she ignored it.

Quote :
"They won't know what hit them."

Katherine's brows pulled together and she looked up at him without pulling away. "Who won't know what hit them?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2010, 00:07

Roslin realized then that Katherine did not know that Chloe and Aurora were at the school as well. He contemplated telling her, but decided to let her find out on her own. "You'll know what I mean when you are officially back at Hogwarts," he said as his smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2010, 00:43

"You sure know how to make a girl curious." Kat's answer was followed by a scowl but she still managed to smile at him. "Lucky for you, I'm too relaxed to really push on this." She winked at him and pulled away. Some part of her just wanted to get the end of this night over with, the other part fought against her though, but her logical side won out on it all. There was no reason to drag things out that would inevitably come to an end. She walked over to her clothes and started pulling her pants on.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 16:48

"It's a gift," he said as he watched her begin to pull on her clothing. He followed suit and then leaned against a wall. Ros knew what was coming. "So, are you going to start attending Hogwarts tomorrow?" he asked. He needed to know when he would see her again.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th July 2010, 00:17

Katherine finished dressing, all the while wearing the smile Roslin had caused until he asked again about Hogwarts. She looked at him earnestly and then looked away again while straightening her shirt. “It’ll most likely be in the next few days, I have to deal with James first.” Her focus wandered to the door and away again. “He doesn’t understand this need to return to a school I had to run away from in the first place. He thinks it’ll change me if I go back and for some unknown reason he likes the person I’ve become.” She took a seat against the far wall, looking at Roslin again. “And with what happened tonight... well, he’s very protective – even though I’ve never really needed it.”
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th July 2010, 13:35

"Well, it's nice to know that you have someone to watch out for you, even if you don't need it," Roslin said as he made his way over to her. Roslin sat down next to her and sighed. He took her hand in his and pressed her fingers to his lips. "How long have you two been...whatever it is you are?" he asked with his lips still pressed against her finger. He took in the smell of her again and then kissed her fingers gently.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2010, 08:18

Katherine laughed shortly and didn't flinch when he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "We're not really anything - though I guess outsiders might consider us friends. He certainly likes to give that impression." She stared at Roslin for several seconds while he kissed her fingers and smiled softly before licking her lips. "We've been working together for about ten years now, he was the only one I could stomach being around." Katherine had never been one for committing herself to the beliefs of others, she'd done that only once in her long life and that had been with the Death Eaters - she had learned from her mistake and though she had made the unbreakable vow along with the others she didn't devote herself entirely to their movement, James understood that and didn't try forcing her into their ways.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th July 2010, 23:54

Roslin lowered her hand from his mouth, but kept his hold on it. His brows knit, "The only one?" he asked as he wondered what sort of people she had gotten involved with. A lot about Katherine had always been a mystery to him, but he had liked to think that he was a little deeper in her world than most others. This new man in her life, even though Katherine had said they didn't have anything, made him feel a bit off.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Lyons
Mod
Katherine Lyons

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2010, 23:49

Katherine looked Roslin straight in the face and wondered about his expression and the question that followed, the motivation behind it made her curious as to where he thought all this would lead. If she didn't know any better she would have thought that he was jealous, in a way... she didn't know that Roslin could be jealous, especially after so many years had passed in which they had no contact at all. "Well, you know... five hundred years is a long time to never have anyone else's company." She smiled again. "Not that it turned out so well for most of them anyway." She sighed, still keeping the smile but looked at the ground. "No one would miss them, so it was no real problem." She glanced at Roslin again before looking toward the source of a small creak. A small rat poked it's head out of a hole in the wall and stared at her before scuttling off again. "I suppose James has only had good fortune with me because he disappears so often."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain :: Roslin & Sarah   Villain :: Roslin & Sarah - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villain :: Roslin & Sarah
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next